Poll of the Week: [Favorite Amusement Parks]

Hey peeps! Last weeks poll was an epic battle of breakfast proportions with only one buttery winner!

giphy%20(4)

Congrats to super yummy PANCAKES. They took the gold with 57% of last weeks votes!

With the weather changing and everyone starting to go on breaks I wanted to know what amusement parks the thrill seekers enjoy spending time at!

giphy%20(1)

Theme Park Battle!!!

• Six flags Theme Parks (Great Adventure,MgcMnt,etc)
  • Universal Studios (Florida, Hollywood)
  • Sea World
  • Other (There are so many theme parks! List your favorite below)

0 voters

From reading, traveling, hiking, biking, going to cons, or hanging with friends there are so many thing’s you can do with your time off during the spring/summer. When you decide to go to an amusement/theme park which one do you enjoy and why? What you are your favorite attractions? They got some delicious food like the funnel cakes at Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ? Got a favorite ride that you can’t get enough of? Let us know below!

11 Likes

Candem Park​:joy::joy::joy:
images%20(1)
It’s in fallout 76

2 Likes

Carowinds. My one and only true love. :joy:

3 Likes

Universal Studios!!! :heart_eyes:

P.S. YASSSS PANCAKES RULE! :heart_eyes::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Birds Euroshow

2 Likes

Tivoli. in Denmark.(because I am Danish) fun fackt it enspired Walt Disney to open his own amusement park . it also enspired many of Hans Christian Andersen’s fairytails

2 Likes

I’m not in the knowing about what funnel cakes are :thinking:

I guess I would have to say either Alton Towers or Flamingo Land. Unfortunately there aren’t any theme parks where I live, so the choice is limited. For my favourite ride, either roller coasters or high flying swing rides, so that you’re flying above the theme park :sunglasses:

2 Likes

When I was a child, it would have been Movie World, but I went to Queensland (where most of the big Aussie theme parks are) last year and Movie World was not as good as I remember it. Sea World was cool for the animals but they wouldn’t let me go on any rides because I had a bag with me and I wasn’t allowed to just, like, leave it to the side??? Which really pissed me off so my fave now has to be Wet n Wild. I live around the corner from one, but the one I live close to kinda sucks because it cost $12 for a hot dog on its own and I absolutely will veto it because of that. Plus, every man and his dog goes there on hot days and so it’s a two hour line for any ride and there’s next to no shade so everyone gets sunburnt. So I like the Wet n Wild in Queensland. Their whirlpool was better anyway and they had a lot more rides too.

2 Likes

Um um, the only theme parks I’ve been to are Lego Land, Wonderla, Blackpool and Sea world :flushed:

1 Like

lmfaoo i’ve only been to one little amusement park :skull::skull:

1 Like

no one’s picking sea world…tea :relieved::zipper_mouth_face:

A lovely theme park that is called “art museum”. THE THEME IS ART AND YOU CAN’T TOUCH THE RIDES HOW EXCITING IS THAT!!!

1 Like

Froot park. Especially le cherry in a shoe ride. :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

…Never been to one of those things before. :flushed::wink:

1 Like

Well it hasto be the happiest place on Earth The first the original Disneyland in Anehis

1 Like

I spent tons of time at Six Flags Great Adventure! Gotta love the coasters like Medusa (Now known as Bizzaro) and Nitro! Fright fest during Halloween time is a blast too!

1 Like

Rainbows end, as that’s the only one I’ve been too and I’ve never traveled out of my country!

2 Likes

Rainbows End all the way fam

1 Like

My fellow kiwi!

2 Likes

You should get to sleep neighbour!

1 Like