Poll of the Week: [Favorite Amusement Parks]

Yeah, yeah I definitely should. See I was going to and then I got distracted. Imma sleep now, good night.

1 Like

Haha same! I’m sitting here watching lunatics, but I need to plan my story and finish two projects! Goodnight x

1 Like

Thorpe Park & Alton Towers rule all, highly recommended them if you live in the UK!!

Never been to Rainbow’s End but looks like a good time!

2 Likes

I like Lunapark and Europa Park !

^^^^ Epic fun!!!

2 Likes

Well, @Jeremy, you forgot to pin this thread. :wink:

I don’t like rides like roller coasters :roller_coaster: or crowded places, so I would stay away from theme parks. :grin:

2 Likes

I used to love going to universal every year when I was younger but now we only go to Florida to shop :roll_eyes: I can’t really explain why I preferred Universal to Disney World though. Probably because I watched Nickelodeon a lot more. One of my favorite rides that I remember was ‘eye of the mummy’ but it’s been so long I barely remember much :joy:

1 Like

Do you remember Nickelodeon Studios at Universal? Wasn’t lucky enough to get to visit while it was still up but always wanted to!

4 Likes

Yup I sure do, I loved it but I was terrified of the people in costumes. All the pictures were with me five feet away from them :joy:

2 Likes

^^ one of the best I’ve ever been on!

2 Likes

Imma be honest, haven’t been to sixflags in like 6 years or more, but i still love it :joy::heart:

Six Flags. Period. Especially the one in New Jersey.

1 Like

Can’t get better than Nitro on a beautiful day outside in the front row!

1 Like

That looks scary
 :grimacing:

But then again I went on that super fast dropping ride. Had to pray while we were going up :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The one with the baskets near where The All American Scream Machine use to be? Think I went on that once and no joke
scared the heck out of me much more than any of the roller coasters :laughing:

2 Likes

I think it was King something?

1 Like

Kingda Ka??? Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!

Did you get the first row? :scream:

1 Like

No, that huge hill “within” Kingda Ka! Did you see it? I went on that one!

1 Like