Poll of the Week: [Favorite Month]

Hey y’all, this week will be a non-astrology-themed poll since I ran out of time to research the topic. So sorry! :weary: But thanks to everyone who voted last week (even though I fudged it initially with the wrong elements :cry:) You all are the best! :grin:

This poll is about your favorite month of the year.

On a side note, today is Friday the 13th :ghost: Let us know more about your choice in the comments! :smile:

• January
  • February
  • March
  • April
  • May
  • June
  • July
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • November
  • December

0 voters

Let’s get votin’, y’all! :cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

Where’s September, October, November and December.

2 Likes

I chose December because it has the best holidays in it. :joy: Christmas and New years. It’s right before the start to a new year and plus i get a break off of school and to visit my family so that’s always great. The weather isn’t too bad either.

3 Likes

You gotta scroll down. I think it only shows the first eight options. :thinking:

1 Like

You have to scroll down.

2 Likes

Oml :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::joy:

1 Like

No worries! :joy: I’ve left stuff out by accident before, so it’s a legit concern for my polls. :grin:

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

May because it’s springtime close to summer, and I’m a May baby :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I wish I could choose two! June and October are my favorite because I think they have the best weather. Plus October has Samhain! :slight_smile: September gets a special mention cuz it’s my birthday month and it has Mabon which is one of my favorite holidays! :heart:

2 Likes

I picked June because back when I lived in Alaska we had the Midnight Sun Festival every June during the solstice and it was so much fun working there! :partying_face:

3 Likes

I chose March because that’s my birth month. I don’t think I have an actual favourite but the worst month is February. Man I hate February.

1 Like

April! It’s my birthday month and I like spring

1 Like

January…! My birthday month, favorite season, etc.

1 Like

I don’t have a favourite month because all of them were either equally great or equally disappointing so far :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I don’t have a particular favourite month. So I chose November because it’s my birth month. Every month in the year can bring something great or something not so great, haha. So that’s why. Also I couldn’t choose february because that month is the shortest of them all but feels like the longest every year (and I don’t like that at all) :joy:

1 Like

October for me. It’s close to the end of the year, and it’s also my birthday month.

Heh… I guess you can call me a sucker for getting older!

2 Likes

I agree with @/xxLoveAaliyah, May is the best. On my country, it starts with a holiday and depending on Eastern the weeks before we can have one or 3 holidays
It’s warmer and sunny but not :hot_face:

2 Likes

October because the first day of that month is when my birth is celebrated. :innocent:

1 Like