Poll of the Week: [Fun With Food!]

I can’t believe you used the word moist :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Damp? Wet? Squishy? :thinking: Wasn’t sure what else fit. :joy:

I feel ya on the rubber :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Ew mushrooms poisoned me. :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Heck ya :kissing::heart_eyes: :fire:

2 Likes

I hate mushrooms with a passion. They smell weird, they look weird and they are awful.

My roommate was an artist and he use to make sculptures and paintings out of mushrooms. On top of that he use to eat fried mushrooms everyday with nothing on the side… They were exotic mushrooms too and they use to funk up the entire house…:fearful:

4 Likes

Eating pizza like :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I guess we all dislike bitter if it’s intense.
A thing to discuss about might be extra spicy, like tabasco. I am not really a fan of having my mouth burn. Not to mention the “afterburner”… :blush::hot_face:

2 Likes

I remember before when I used to eat pizza, I loved the mushrooms on it :joy: :100:

2 Likes

Gah!!! :nauseated_face::mushroom:

1 Like

:mushroom: —> :heartpulse:

2 Likes

i absolutely hate burnt, dry food!! :neutral_face: and whenever i go to a steak restaraunt, the meat is so chewy where i chokeee. its like they wanna be sued! :joy:

1 Like

I. Cant. Stand. Eating. Something. Rubbery. And. Tough, I can stand moist, but I’m not a fan of it.

Like, DoEs FoOd WaNt To BrEaK mY tEeTh!?!?!?
I hate pulling food or torturing my food with my spear fork. Although, there are some rubbery and tough foods that are delicious, so I can stand them :thinking: But in general, no. just, no :expressionless:

1 Like

Weak teeth and strong gag reflex reporting for duty. -salutes-

Getting through steak was a nightmare. Chewy muscle and gooey fat, nothing good in between. “How do you like your steak?” “No thanks.”

1 Like

Mushy food makes me want to puke. I dislike that feeling in my mouth when chewing on something mushy or soggy. :face_vomiting: And I don’t like dry food. Unless it’s garlic bread or croutons, I don’t want dry food. :rofl: And I don’t want some rubbery, chewy food either. I don’t want to choke while trying to chew a rubbery piece or chewy piece of food. :joy:

1 Like

Soggy, moist, watery foods are :face_vomiting: EWWZIEA

2 Likes

It’s funny how I hate rubbery foods but I love conch. I literally cannot keep any other rubbery foods in my mouth for more than 5 seconds without wanting to gag. And if it’s moist that’s a double no! :nauseated_face:

also (not on the list) but slimy foods (like chicken skin) :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

:anguished:

You don’t like chicken?

But its so good :sob:

I love spicy food!! It’s worth the pain :rofl:

1 Like

Nah I love chicken, I just hate when its deep fried and then the chicken skin is all slimy and squishy

2 Likes