Poll of the Week: [Milk or Cereal First]

Howdy Episodians! We’ll be getting our results in from last week’s poll as soon as possible, so thanks to everyone for voting!

This week’s poll will be a topic we’ve discussed a couple of times already! :smile:

vs

Time to settle this once and for all! :laughing:

• Milk first
  • Cereal First
  • Both at the same time
  • Other…?

0 voters

Let’s get votin’, y’all! :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

I’m still the dry cereal queen.:tipping_hand_woman:t5:

5 Likes

I really hope whoever selected Other will tell us what they do, because now I am dying of curiosity. :pleading_face:

11 Likes

That would be something lol. Unless they put milk in a cup and cereal in the cup with the milk, or something like that lol

2 Likes

I have done this actually. :joy: It feels so wrong, but at the same time, so much fun!

2 Likes

@Jeremy, @Tyler , @Melani3 what do u guys do?

1 Like

lol

1 Like

^^

6 Likes

Okay so i’m a milk first kinda gal (ik the horror i’m a total cereal killer)
but cmon do you sit in the tub and then fill it with water, so why not with cereal?

But for the other my brother gets the ice tray things and puts a bit of cereal in a square then adds milk and freezes it he normally makes loads on like sunday night and then when he’s hungry during the week he gets it out and pops the whole damn thing in his mouth ands starts crunching it like its the softest thing in the world
no joke dumps some in a jar and eats it like popcorn

Btw he’s five and still has his baby teeth so like ultimate props to him

7 Likes

Lmao

Trick question, no milk

5 Likes

I don’t know why a person would add milk first, lmao.

4 Likes

#MilkFirst :wink:

4 Likes

So I always put the milk first because I like pushing the cereal down with my spoon to make it soggy after pouring the cereal :sweat_smile: Also yes I’m a crazy psychopath serial killer :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I low key hate cereal I ate it so much in my younger years :rofl: unless it’s granola

3 Likes

Wha-??? HOW??

1 Like

I’ve just eaten it everyday for 16 years every morning :rofl: I’m so done

1 Like

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh…

I said it before, but ok, once again: I put the milk in the bowl first. In summer, this gives you the chance to put the rest of the pack back in the fridge again, too. However, I then only add a hand full of cereal at a time and eat it while it’s still crunchy. If you do it the other way around, you will have a sloppy mass before you even start eating. :sunglasses:

2 Likes