Poll of the Week: [Milk or Cereal First]

I put in the milk after put in the cereal in the bowl.

1 Like

Cereal with blood and fruit. Bonus points if it’s vampire blood :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I eat cereal without milk. I haven’t drank milk since I was four years old :joy:

4 Likes

This logic makes so much sense, but like… Putting your cereal in before the milk is how you get the right portion of both. Notice how when you get in a bath, the water rises a bit? Same thing happens with a bowl full of milk. If you put the cereal in first less chance of the milk overflowing since you already have the main ingredient in it.

8 Likes

if ya’ll don’t choose cereal before milk… we need to talk! :joy::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Same as me

2 Likes

Who voted milk first? I just wanna talk…

9 Likes

preach!

4 Likes

I did

4 Likes

Anyone who doesn’t cereal first is a damn heathen

6 Likes

lol!!

All my friends are heathens take it slow.

5 Likes

Cereal first. That’s the way it should be.

5 Likes

wait for them to ask you who you know

4 Likes

Lol, :wink: If they had another way to add cereal and milk, I would say they would either use a cup, or just eat it dry, and drink the milk last.

3 Likes

True.

2 Likes

Dear everyone who voted milk first,

It’s cereal first, hands down. If you pour the milk first and the cereal floats, it’s going to essentially be a massive pile of cereal on top of milk. I mean, it’s difficult to eat, and you can’t get any of the milk! You may as well eat your cereal dry. And this bit is debatable (however the point is not), but let’s face it, some cereal tastes better when it absorbs milk. And that’s never going to happen if you put milk first. Some other well-spoken reasons:

Look… if you voted milk before cereal, we need to talk. ASAP. I won’t judge you not. But we need to talk.

13 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

Definitely cereal first, if you do anything else you’re a demon :no_good_woman:t5: I don’t make the rules.

12 Likes

To all the people who chose milk first: die and I bet you put ketchup ON TOP of your fries

5 Likes

I put cereal first, but…

I hate ketchup ._.

3 Likes

Oh thank god :sob::joy: