Poll of the Week [New Years: Going out vs Staying in]

Hello Episodians!

The results of last week’s poll are in and it looks like the community absolutely loves to eat during Christmas followed by spending time with friends and family! We hope everyone had a fun & safe holiday no matter what you celebrate!

Now on to our next poll of the week!

vs

• Go out with friends/family, etc
  • Stay home and party it up
  • Other (comment below)

0 voters

Do you go out for New Years Eve for a good time or do you prefer staying home and throwing your own party? Don’t throw a party and stay home and relax? Got a New Years Eve tradition that you want to share with the community? Leave your stories down below. And please have a safe, fun and responsible NYE :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I PREFER STAYING HOME WATCHING SPONGEBOB, Yes

6 Likes

tenor

5 Likes

I’m going to go pray and hope my New Years’ resolutions come true (I’ll work for them as well) and I’m going to relax for the most of the day. No partying for me, I dislike parties :sweat_smile:

Edit: Happy Early New Years Day everyone :smile::green_heart:

2 Likes

I normally stay home, eat a lot of chocolate, watch TV and watch the fireworks after midnight.
I’d like to go party, but none of my friends want to do something other than drinking a lot…Well, we’re old enough to drink but do we really have to do that? Then I prefer eating chocolate :chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Do absolutely nothing

4 Likes
  1. Play games on ps4
  2. Finish story on episode home.
  3. jam to music all day wearing headphones
  4. eat cookies n cream ice cream
  5. watch fireworks for the new year
  6. cuddle in my bed.
    hm…
6 Likes

same to you @JemU776!!!

Happy Early New Year!

2 Likes
  1. #BDAYMONTHNEXTMONTHVIBE :fire::confetti_ball:

2. Watch some movies

3. have cupcakes

4. go to the beach

5. hang out with friends

3 Likes

@Jeremy, you forgot to pin the poll up. :grin:

1 Like

Nothing is better than staying home, sleeping before midnight and wake up to fireworks. I love it when people ruin my sleep with pointless celebrations as if the world is going to be different next year. :heart_eyes:

I don’t understand people who go out with their friends on New Years instead of spending time with their family. I understand some people have toxic families but those who don’t have it, why? They are…your family.

2 Likes

Long day yesterday. Thanks!

6 Likes

You are welcome. :sunglasses:

Our family has always done a get together at home on New Year’s Eve, then on the afternoon of Janurary 1st we go to some place like Disneyland, Seaworld, or Universal!

Happy New Years Everyone! Well, it is almost New Years where I live. (Like an hour and a half but oh whale :whale2::whale:)

Normally I just watch movies and have fun until the ball drops and celebrate!

2 Likes