Poll of the Week: [Part of the Pack]

Greetings, Episodians! A big thanks to everyone who participated in last week’s poll! :hugs:

This week’s poll is about siblings!

Which would you prefer: being an only child, or being part of the pack?

• Only child
  • A few siblings
  • A lot of siblings
  • Everyone is my sibling. You will not escape.
  • Other

0 voters

Let’s get votin’, y’all! :cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

I’ve always loved being an only child and I don’t think I’d really want to change that :joy:

7 Likes

I have four siblings! YAY!!

4 Likes

I have my one sister, and despite her being a [censored], I do like her enough that I wouldn’t want more than just the her.

6 Likes

I was the only child but now I have a brother.

7 Likes

I’ve always wanted a twin brother… but I think it’s a bit too late to have a twin.

7 Likes

I’d like to be an only child, but having a sibling who you actually like (can’t relate, except for one of my sisters :joy:) is great, too.

I have 2 half sisters and 2 step siblings. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I have 3 brothers and 1 sister and I honestly want more siblings but my parents are selfish and didn’t give me what I want lol.

6 Likes

I have a brother and a sister… I am really happy with them, but I actually always wanted also a younger brother or at least a twin brother…

5 Likes

Same, I still want more siblings.

6 Likes

I have 5 siblings and honestly I wouldn’t have it any other way, my sister is my best friend after all :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I have one, not that great. :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, but being an only child can get really depressing. If I had a twin, I feel like I’d always have someone to hang out with. But only if it was a guy. Because if it was a guy we’d always be getting in arguments. My twin could be like my partner in crime.

4 Likes

Yeah. My brother and I kinda get along when he is not angry.

4 Likes

Loll 2 of my older brothers suck ass. I don’t like them at all. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I picked “other” as I have always been a strong believer in family not being a thing determined by genetics, but by soul. You probably heard this saying before: “God gave me relatives. I thank God for allowing me to choose my friends myself.” :innocent:
However, I am an only child.

3 Likes

I have 1 brother and 1 sister, both are younger than me and I’ll admit we’ve been through a lot but I will always love them :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

I have 1 younger sister. She’s horrible but I also kinda love her :woman_shrugging: :joy:

2 Likes

I read the title and I thought you actually made a werewolf poll. I’m not sure if I’m disappointed or relieved.

I have 3 siblings, one of each :smiley:

3 Likes