Poll of the Week: [Pillow Party!]

Hey there, Episodians! :partying_face: We’ve made it through another week, and I for one cannot wait for the weekend! :raised_hands: Be sure to check out our last poll, and a big thanks to everyone who participated!

This week’s poll is about pillows!

How many pillows do you have on your bed? too many

• One
  • A couple
  • A decent amount
  • How can you have too many pillows?
  • I use them as weapons when people invade my room
  • One (for my feet only)
  • One for me, one for the cow
  • I don’t need pillows

0 voters

Let’s get votin’, y’all! :cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

Can I just say that I have only 1 pillow and 1 blanket in my room and my momma have like maybe 3 pillows and two blankets in her room. ;.;

5 Likes

4 Likes

I have like one pillow, and a lot of plushies.

4 Likes

One for me and one for the cow :skull: I have three on my bed. One for decoration or when I need to rest my back, and two that I sleep under.

6 Likes

I have two. I tried sleeping with one but my head started hurting :joy: I sleep in the basement on my mattress where there’s creepy crawly bugs :crazy_face: :joy:

4 Likes

Depends on the bedsheets. It’s usually four pillows but sometimes it’s two and occasionally it’s six because one of the sets I have has matching decorative pillows but my bf got annoyed with that one so it’s kind of been unofficially banished to the bed in the spare room now.

6 Likes

2: but it’s just one pillow stacked over the other, with the one on top being a crescent so my head actually falls on the pillow beneath it- which doesn’t really give much use to the one on top other than securing my head in the area. It used to be 4 though; I also had a whole dump of plushies on my bed, but I’m very sensitive to dust, so I had to put them away because they caused so much rash.

2 Likes

I have two stacked on top of each other, a memory foam on on top for comfort and a regular on on the bottom so my head can tilt upward so I can breathe better :wink:

2 Likes

I have two big pillows, two small pillows, two teddy bears, and two blankets. Quite the even person I am.

2 Likes

since my whole family slept in the same room,there’s 5-8 pillows as for bolsters,there’s 6 (if you don’t sleep with bolsters we can’t be friends)

1 Like

I would rather sleep on a brick than on a pillow. Pillows can be useful for hugging though, in that case I like memory foam and have 1 on the side of my bed.

1 Like

My SO and I both have 2 pillows each

1 Like

I have 5. I surround myself with pillows and my plushies in my side. I also sleep with a huge poster of Anime husbandos and waifus in front of me. Which is my closet.

It’s comfortable, i swear.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.