Poll of the Week: [Pretty As A Picture]

Hello, Episodians! A big thank you to everyone who participated in our last poll! Over 50% of us like to change our pfps every few months because variety is, as they say, the spice of life :wink:

This week’s poll is about makeup!

How do you use makeup in your everyday life? Is it something you do for fun, or is it a must-have? Maybe you want to become a beauty guru someday! (Don’t we all :pensive:)

• Makeup’s not really my thing
  • I’ll wear some if I feel like it
  • I enjoy experimenting, but that’s about it
  • Full face all day every day!
  • I only do that kind of stuff for Halloween
  • I don’t care if it looks nice or not, I just like to cake random stuff onto my face

0 voters

Let’s get votin’, y’all! :cowboy_hat_face:

17 Likes

I can’t do eyeliner for the life of me, but I think colorful, wild eyeshadow and lips can be fun. :kiss:

6 Likes

SAME! :sob:
But I can’t do much else either

luckily I am naturally beautiful :relieved:

11 Likes

:tipping_hand_woman:

6 Likes

Same here! I want to learn how to do eyeliner so bad. I’d murder for a killer cat-eye! :tired_face:

6 Likes

All depends on if I wake up late or not. I love my sleep.

2 Likes

I’m a dancer so I have to do my makeup for stage but I’m absolute trash at it! :joy: Usually my little sister just ends up doing it for me lol

1 Like

Lmao what

I wore makeup precisely two times.

One was just blue eyeshadow for a skit at school. My mom, who also does not wear makeup, applied it. It looked and felt horrible.

The other time was for a school play. It was part of a Shakespeare play. Who was I? Juliet? Portia? Nope, I was Bardolph in Henry IV. My makeup was a blocky black moustache.

3 Likes

Unlocking Sydney_H’s backstory :scream:

8 Likes

Makeup has never really been my thing… I’m allergic to a lot of products so I kind of gave up trying :joy: Plus, I can’t put anything near my eyes without freaking out so that puts a damper on things too :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I’m lazy and I work nights so I hardly wear it, but it’s fun when I do let myself wear it. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I rarely wear any makeup and if I do its eyeshadow.

I lovvvvve eyeliner so I do apply it most of the time and matte lipcolor if I feel like doing it.

Oh, I always miss these polls!

So what if I don’t even take the trash out without makeup, but I like to keep it natural? What should I choose? :flushed:

3 Likes

Haha it goes from “wear some if I feel like it” to “full face all day every day” so I don’t know :rofl: I guess the latter? Or you feel like wearing natural looking makeup while taking the trash out -> the first one of those two.

Makeup is not my thing. It could have been, but now it’s too late to start wearing makeup and I don’t want the attention or reaction from everyone I know, commenting on that I’m wearing makeup. I’ll just stick with no makeup. It’s maybe silly but yeah… :crazy_face: I don’t like to change things up because of the attention you usually get. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t like makeup… It felt weird on my face when I tried it out and I’m too lazy to apply it anyway :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::no_mouth:

2 Likes

Hi!

I have been too lazy to take part in the polls lately, so I thought it was about time to drop by again. Not exactly a question for a male, though. :sweat_smile: Even though I know male Goths who do use make-up and stuff, but as a statement, so that is a different situation. Same with role-play or cosplay. :performing_arts:

However, I always had a strict and crystal-clear opinion about this: Stay natural. After all it’s only a form of masquerade. I like it simple and honest. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Too clumsy, too lazy and too fond of my sleeping time.
I also have no idea about what to do with it, so I live my life without it.
Just a little gloss and some eyelash mask if I have to top my game. what happens rarely thankfully :partying_face:

3 Likes

I don’t wear makeup only because I’m not good at it :skull: The most I would wear is lipstick, but now I only wear carmex lol.

3 Likes