Poll of the Week: [Rise and Shine, Episodians]

Hello hello, Episodians! Results are in from last week’s poll and it looks like we really, really don’t like food with rubbery textures. :nauseated_face: Can’t blame y’all there.

Now for this weeks poll!

VS

Are you a morning person or a late riser? Let’s get votin’, y’all! :cowboy_hat_face:

• Catapult yourself out of bed like you’re being shot from a cannon :joy:
  • Roll yourself up in blankets to snooze the morning away :sleeping:

0 voters

7 Likes

tenor%20not%20getting%20out%20of%20bed%20gif

Me when I have to get out of bed. I’d rather just sleep, am not a morning person :joy:

7 Likes

I’m a morning person, unfortunately. I wake up at six every morning, all I need is five minutes to adjust and I’m chipper as heck. :sweat_smile:

giphy

No joke. Lol

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12659-1385049944-8

5 Likes

This may seem weird but I notice on weekends im an early bird and i wake up at like 7 with lots of energy and on weekdays im like:
giphy

7 Likes

tenor%20(2)

3 Likes

Who tf likes getting out of bed eagerly? :rofl:

7 Likes

That’s good though, having energy to get out of bed is something I’d love to have, I admire that they are able to do that and wish I could steal that from them, sorry not sorry :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

I’d rather stay in bed until late but unfortunately life doesn’t allow that :tired_face:

5 Likes

I can stay in bed til 3pm if i wanted to, I’m used to getting up around noon since I’ve got afternoon classes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

When my parents are asleep,
ME: Shh! They’re sleeping! Let’s not disturb them.
When I’m asleep,
Parents: Let’s vacuum the whole house, put on DJ Stereo Box, invite the neighbors over and have a blast!

8 Likes

I am definitely not a morning person I just want to sleep the whole morning!!:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Too relatable. And you’re like, what the heck I should be sleeping on the weekend

2 Likes

:100: not a morning person when I was younger. But the more and more responsibilities I took (job, school, family, life) the more I realized that I need to be a morning person and now have very little trouble getting up. Performance for the first hour or two or three of being awake on the other hand…you can ask @Tyler @Sydney_H or @Arlene I feel lost and confused :dizzy_face: til I get some caffeine in me!

8 Likes

:sob: :sob: I feel you, I can still hear my bed calling me…

5 Likes

I’m an early bed too. I wake up near 6 -8.

2 Likes

Nah I’m :100: % very sure about me being not an early bird here but a late awaker. I don’t understand why you have wake up so early when you don’t have anything to do. Except classes being held at early morning I prefer to wake up but lazily.

5 Likes

Story of my life as always :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::bed:

2 Likes

Oh boy. When I have to get out of bed, I am a sleepyhead lazy ass sloth. When it’s the weekend and I have time for a lie-in, I always wake up at 6AM. Always. It’s so annoying :sleepy:

3 Likes

Since its Sumer now I sleep till 2 pm and when I wake up I just go right back to sleep and wake up at at least 5 pm then I start the day…or afternoon

2 Likes