Poll of the Week: [Ruling Planet]

Hello, Episodians! Thanks to everyone who voted in last week’s poll! The month of June won with the highest number of votes :prideflag: :grin:

This week we’re back to our astrology-themed polls! We’ll be looking at our ruling planets, specifically the modern rulerships.

• Aquarius - Uranus
  • Pisces - Neptune
  • Aries - Mars
  • Taurus - Venus
  • Gemini - Mercury
  • Cancer - Moon
  • Leo - Sun
  • Virgo - Mercury
  • Libra - Venus
  • Scorpio - Pluto
  • Sagittarius - Jupiter
  • Capricorn - Saturn

0 voters

Here’s to hoping I got them right this time! :beers: Let’s get votin’, y’all! :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

It looks like I got the planet with the most rings. I’m a Capricorn.
:capricorn:

4 Likes

Mercury!

merc1

3 Likes

I love astrology however I suck at it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is interesting… Is anyone able to explain what a ruling planet, er, does? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Good question, I want to know as well.

4 Likes

I… read a lot of stuff and I’m not sure I understand it. :persevere: I think it determines your energies or something? Vibe with the planets, bruh :hugs:

4 Likes

Oh crap, Jupiter fits me perfectly!!

source

4 Likes

um did you forget about libra

2 Likes

I… am so ashamed of myself :sob:

2 Likes

thank u :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :v:

2 Likes

Oh, Sailor Neptune? Queen.

3 Likes

For love and fire the pretty soldier in a sailor suit!
:fire: :ram: :aries:
tenor

4 Likes

I found this. Low key kind of still confused though. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Venus. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I saw somewhere, can’t remember which site, that your planet controls your mood, like the moon controls the Earth’s tides. Or at least I think that’s what they meant. :thinking:

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 4.06.21 pm
Venus!

2 Likes

For anyone wondering:

Basically the Greeks (namely the astronomer Ptolemy), using astrological charts from the Babylonians, assigned each planet an archetypal character (or “energy”) represented by one of their gods, this archetypal energy is what influences the characteristic of your sun sign. There’s a much longer more informative version of this, look up the history of astrology if you’re curious it’s fascinating.

4 Likes

Scorpio - Pluto all the way. :v:t2: (Even tho it’s not considered a real planet but still, I can’t consider myself human either :partying_face: :heartpulse:)

2 Likes