Poll of the Week: [Shopping Spree!]

Hello Episodians! Welcome back to Poll of the Week! :partying_face: Our last poll brought in 107 voters, so a big thanks to everyone who participated!

This week’s poll is for the shoppers among us!

If you could pick one store to shop at for free for a whole day, what kind of store would it be?

• Clothing
  • Makeup
  • Jewelry
  • Candy
  • Furniture
  • Books
  • Tourist shop
  • Not a store, but a fine dining restaurant where I would order countless appetizers
  • The Cow Store :cow:
  • Other (let us know in the comments!)

0 voters

Let’s get shoppin’, y’all! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

What a coincidence that I watched clueless for the first time today and now its a GIF for the poll of the week :joy:

Anyway, definitely choosing a makeup store. Makeup is like hella expensive and I’d kill for some free Fenty Beauty highlighters and lip glosses :drooling_face: imagine how many brushes, foundations, concealers, palettes, primers and setting sprays I could buy! I’d have a grand ole time

4 Likes

Not even fine dining, just any dining would suit me…:woozy_face:

2 Likes

Normally I would say books or dining, but I’m picking clothes cause I haven’t got new clothes in a VERY long time because of the pandemic :pensive:

1 Like

Jewelry, obviously. I’ll sell everything the next day.

4 Likes

As much as I love clothes, my babies like to be caked on my face :sparkles:

3 Likes

I like tourist shops and book shops :pleading_face:

1. You can read anything without paying, unless the owner happens to be salty :sunglasses:
  2. I just love all the nit bits in a tourist shop, everything little thing looks so cute :heart_eyes:
1 Like

@Sydney_H, something tells me that you’re waiting eagerly to go for shopping the second this crisis gets over :wink:.

1 Like

The one store I want to go to for my birthday is closed right now. I am sad. :sad_panda:

But the anticipation is gonna make shopping there so much sweeter! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Gimme unlimited half price apps at Applebee’s and I would go to town at the moment :grin:

7 Likes

jewelry’s got diamonds so diamonds are for free !

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.