Poll of the Week: [Sleigh Bells in the Air]

Merry Greetings, Episodians! :partying_face: We’re heading into the final weeks before Christmas, and I’m super-stoked for all the Christmas Polls I’ll be doing! :grin: also hopefully this year i’ll finally wrangle Tyler onto his rightful place at the top of the Christmas tree, but…we shall see :innocent:

Just for a quick peek at our last poll, it speaks the will of the people! Y’all are really looking forward to the Apple Watch! :star_struck: Thanks to everyone who participated!

This week’s poll is about a time-honoured tradition here in the States: Christmas Music In Stores

Whats your opinion on stores playing Christmas music during the holiday season?

• I love it! :heart_eyes:
    • Eh, I don’t mind. :slight_smile:
    • It’s kind of…annoying? :roll_eyes:
    • I wish they’d play anything else :grimacing:
    • I wear earbuds everywhere so I can listen to my own music :sunglasses:
    • I shop online so I don’t care :dark_sunglasses:

0 voters

Let’s get votin’, y’all! :cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

Can there be more than one? I like my own music too. I’m conflicted. T_T

3 Likes

Christmas wishes shall be granted for you! :grin:

5 Likes

It’s okay so long as it’s in December. Any other month makes it annoying

5 Likes

Sometimes, I heard Christmas music while in store but usually in Walmart.

I’m actually really ready for Christmas.

2 Likes

Cue me dancing in the shops :man_dancing:t3::man_dancing:t3:

7 Likes

Wait a minute, what’s this about wrangling me atop the Christmas tree? I did not consent to this wrangling!

2 Likes

After Halloween is definitely a suitable time to start playing Christmas music in the stores, just as long as it isn’t only 'All I Want for Christmas Is You’ by Mariah Carey :roll_eyes: over and over again.

My only problem is the lack of variety, if we can get a diverse selection of music played in shopping malls and stuff I’d honestly have no problem with it

4 Likes

Sponge bob Christmas episode is the best way. Song is pretty good in the show.

2 Likes

Holy,Moly,Christmas Glory

1 Like

I can’t stand any kind of Christmas music, I have never once heard a Christmas song that didn’t make me want to drown it out with something more pleasant, like nails on a chalkboard or howler monkey screams.

(Then again, I'm a huge Grinch.)

3 Likes

think of it as being elevated to your rightful place in the hierarchy :smiling_imp:

I feel you. It feels sometimes that I can walk from one store to another and they’re playing the exact same playlist, only they’re a couple minutes behind the previous store so I’m stuck on a never-ending loop of “Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart” :grimacing:

Ain’t nothing wrong with having a preference. :joy:

5 Likes

Funny I heard it three times today and there was only one other Christmas song that came on :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I guess Mariah Carey really wants us for Christmas, and she is determined to make sure Santa knows. :thinking:

4 Likes

I LOVE Christmas music, it’s such a beautiful and magical holiday :santa: :christmas_tree:

It’s awesome when they play it. I adore it when the store is decorated, too :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Another two of my favorite holidays song is angel we heard on high and ding dong merry on high.

1 Like

Oh man, decorated stores are the best. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Every time I go to the store and they always play Christmas. Even you can hear christmas outside.

( speak of Christmas, i got Christmas music on my phone)

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.