Happy Monday to all the Episodian forum community
Bumping with some features and additional info to help you make your vote count
Today’s Smartwatch is the
What does the Apple Watch Look Like?
- Always-On Retina display.
- 10.7mm thin. 11.4mm thin.
- Electrical heart sensor.
- Second-generation optical heart sensor. Optical heart sensor.
- Fall detection.
- 64-bit dual-core S5 processorUp to 2x faster than S3 processor. Dual-core S3 processor.
*Note from Nick…that glass really does shine!
What Can the Apple Watch Do?
A list of 59 features and actions this gem of apparel technology offers:
- Answer Calls
- Use the Apple Watch as a Walkie Talkie
- Record a Voice Memo
- Track Your Cycle
- Monitor Safe Hearing Levels
- Use a Calculator
- Act as a Compass
- Always Show You The Display
- Listen to Podcasts on the Apple Watch
- Use the Apple Watch to Challenge Friends
- Use the Apple Watch as a Flashlight
- Use the Apple Watch in Water
- Track Your Runs
- Stay Quiet in a Movie Theater
- Change Your Watch Face
- See Info Quickly
- Monitor Your Heart Rate
- Track Your Fitness
- View and Reply to Text and iMessage
- Send Apple Watch Emoji
- Get iPhone Notifications On Your Wrist
- Share Your Heartbeat
- Pay with Apple Pay
- Use Apple Watch Apps
- Get Directions On Your Apple Watch
- Send Drawings from the Apple Watch
- Use Siri on the Apple Watch
- Look at Photos on Your Apple Watch
- Connect to Your Car
- Send Facebook Messages
- Listen to Music on Your Apple Watch
- Stream Apple Music on You Apple Watch 3
- Share Your Location
- Check Your Email
- Control Your Apple TV & Music
- Use it as a Camera Viewfinder
- Find a lost iPhone
- Store Tickets on Your Apple Watch
- Use it as a Nightstand Clock
- Set Your Apple Watch Up to 10 Minutes Fast
- Send an SOS
- Keep on Track to Close Your Activity Rings
- Keep You On Task as a Virtual Assistant
- Send Money to Friends with Apple Pay Cash
- Use it as a Stopwatch
- Show Store Loyalty Cards
- Control Your Smart Home
- Get Important Weather Alerts
- Use as a Translator
- Check Your Instagram Feed
- Track Your Sleep
- Always Have Your Passwords
- Track Skiing and Snowboarding with the Apple Watch
- Continuously Track Your Heart Rate Without Workouts
- Control Your HomePod Music
- Order a Pizza
- Open Your Garage Door
- Show Your Car Insurance
- Check the News
I’ll be posting more info from other major smartwatch brands throughout the week. Let us know your thoughts about what the Apple Watch can do, what you would use it for and some features you wish it sported.