Poll of the Week [Staying in the Spirit: Which Holiday Do You Look Forward To]

(late) Happy New Years, Episodians! Hope we all survived the holidays with happy memories! :partying_face: I watched Venom :star_struck:

Results from our latest poll are in, and I hope the 74% of us who stayed in had a great time. I know I did :smiling_imp: For the 18% who were brave enough to venture out into the vast uncharted wildernesses of holiday parties, my hat’s off to you. :vulcan_salute:

And in keeping with our holiday spirits, here’s this week’s poll!

What holiday are you looking forward to the most this year?

• Valentine’s
  • Passover
  • Easter
  • Ramadan
  • July 4th
  • Halloween
  • Thanksgiving
  • Christmas
  • Other (list any other holiday you enjoy celebrating!)

0 voters

This is a pretty small list, so feel free to mention down below the ones you like that aren’t on here! :smiley: Let’s get votin’ y’all :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

My birthday’s a holiday. I mean, it’s not “technically” a holiday, but I turn it into one. It becomes a long weekend. I have my birthday eve, then my birthday, then my birthday boxing day and I force everyone to celebrate them all… I think my friends might be getting sick of my attention seeking ways :thinking:

5 Likes

There is no such thing as too much birthday. I used to hold a seven-day movie marathon leading up to mine. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Diwali :grin:

2 Likes

Halloween. always Halloween. even though we dont celebrate it in my country. it is also my birthday

2 Likes

Goals! :raised_hands:

1 Like

St. Patrick’s Day ;-;. Mostly because of all the Shamrock Shakes at fast food places. Plus, my family’s Irish, so we go to Ireland every year

1 Like

MY BIRThDAY😍

1 Like

Birthday

1 Like

Thanksgiving because I have an excuse to eat macaroni for two weeks :grin:

1 Like

Valentine’s became it’s my birthday, too bad it’s not an official holiday that you can get a day off :pensive:

2 Likes

Man I love Christmas but I chose Halloween because my birthday is also the day before it :grin:

1 Like

Ramadan!

2 Likes

Because starving is fun? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just kidding. :innocent:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: You eat a lot after.

2 Likes

True. Probably not too healthy, though, but no holidays are. Ain’t no real holiday without tons of non-diet food. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, of course we start off with fruit. Then we get to the good stuff :yum:

3 Likes

It was a tough choice between Christmas and July Fourth. I love Jesus, and I love 'Murica. I enjoy playing cards next to the Christmas tree, and I enjoy lighting bottle rockets.
Ultimately, I chose July Fourth. I am a little Christmased out, but Independence Day comes and goes so fast that I have never thought that I wanted it to be over.

:us:

2 Likes