Poll of the Week: [What The Duck]

Hello Episodians! Welcome back to poll of the week! Unfortunately I missed last week’s, but you can view results from our latest poll here! A big thanks to everyone who participated! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

This week’s poll is a battle to the death! :smiling_imp:

More specifically, would you rather fight 10 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?

• Ten duck-sized horses
  • One horse-sized duck
  • Both at once
  • Neither, I’m not crazy!
  • Cow :cow:

0 voters

Lets get votin, yall! :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

cow.

6 Likes

The thread title, the poll options, I-
Sydney, you’ve outdone yourself :star_struck:

14 Likes

When in doubt, always go with cow.

6 Likes

I chose the horse sized duck, but Is it bad though that I instead want to ride it? :woozy_face:

4 Likes

7 Likes

like so? :joy:

7 Likes

Exactly :joy:

3 Likes

Can I be armed/partnered with a goose? As waterfowl go, they are Satan’s lapdog of evil.

8 Likes

Why fight them when you can get them on your side and overthrow the government :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Clearly the ducks sized horses though so there’s power in numbers. :innocent:

2 Likes

Cow. I’ll make peace with it, milk it, and sell the milk.

2 Likes

Absolutely this! Those suckers will actually hiss at you if you give them the wrong look :astonished:

3 Likes

Can’t I just befriend them instead? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

7 Likes

How have I just seen this now?

Of course both at once. Duck-sized horses are very kickable, and duck is my favourite food, so I’m in for a feast with that horse-sized duck. Wow, that was absurd and dark.

5 Likes

Aw, Hanna, you are so pure and innocent for this world :pleading_face: :new_moon: :dizzy: :black_heart:

3 Likes

I’m with you there. Imagine all the meat you’ll get from a duck that size. :drooling_face: You could live on it for months.

5 Likes

Ducks are friends, not food :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart::duck:

3 Likes

They can def be both :smiley:

8 Likes

i just wanna see a giant duck :eyes:

2 Likes