Poll of The Week!

poll-of-the-week

Hello Episodians!

Every Friday we’ll be posting a new poll question and we’d love to hear from you! Be sure to tune in each week to find out the winners and to cast your votes on a new toss-up!

This week’s dilemma is: highfives or fistbumps? :thinking:

• Highfives!
  • Fistbumps!

0 voters

Poll of the Week: [Instagram vs Snapchat]

What if I like both? :thinking::joy:

That’s what makes it a dilemma!

:facepunch:t5:!!

:wave:t3::raising_hand_woman:t3::wave:t3:

10 votes so far and it’s a clean 50/50 :astonished: I don’t know about y’all but I’m on the edge of my seat!

I honestly voted fist bump just to make it even :joy:

Always appreciate a flair for the dramatic :ok_hand:t2:

Fist bump is winning now!!

Yes I’ve brought friends!!! Go fist bump!!! (Only cause that’s what I ended up voting for) :joy::sunglasses:

Fist bump! Fist bump!

Fistbumps and Elbowbumps all the way! :fist_right::fist_left:

:fist_right::fist_left: :fist_right:t2::fist_left:t2::fist_right:t3::fist_left:t3::fist_right:t4::fist_left:t4::fist_right:t5::fist_left:t5::fist_right:t6::fist_left:t6::fist_right:t3::fist_left:t5::fist_right::fist_left:t6:

Fist BUMPSSSSS

output_R3ktwk

High fives share a deeper intimacy that fistbumps. Fistbumps can be interpreted as, you don’t trust that person that much and your hiding inside your “fist” but high fives ;-; you’re opening yourself up…

Fistbump :fist_right:t3:

MOSTLY because when my partner and I do it, I cover his hand and shout cabbage :joy:

COME ON FIST BUMPS!!!

SO CLOSE ish

Hi friend! Now I can easily tell you’re a girl😂

Go feed milk to ur baby aka @stephp99 :baby_bottle::baby_bottle::baby_bottle:

The baby is starving…but u can ask @LukeDaCat to help u out! Since he’s the baby daddy😍

Lol, trying not to show my true colors here on the forums, but…I’m just way too me!:joy:

Lol, I chose fistbump btw😂

I have a few things to say:

1. @Jeremy we can’t be friends
  2. @Estefi i have no words for you :roll_eyes:
  3. FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR HIGH FIVE, IF YOU CHANGE YOUR VOTE I WILL GIVE YOU CANDY :candy::lollipop::chocolate_bar:

maybe…wow i am way too passionate about this :joy: