POLL: On Cover {Episode}

• Cliche
  • Not Cliche

0 voters

1 Like

Are we voting on just the cover or the cover and the description?

Just the cover. The description was extra. But if you want to leave feedback you can.

Oh okay, the plot doesn’t really interest me but the cover is beautiful.

2 Likes

Anything, I can change for the description.

1 Like

Are you asking me what you should change in the description? If you are I’d just say write what interests you :wink:

1 Like

Okay, but I don’t want it to come off cliche, it’s a really good story, about a really good topic. I don’t want people to think it’s a story about a girl who wears make-up and BAM she is popular.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s pretty much what I got from it that it was a makeover story, it might help if you give some more in depth details about the storyline?

1 Like

Okay… how about this.

Comicbook loving, tomboy. Ava Novero is your low-self esteem loner, bullying, bad grades and a an unloved face, can she find herself in make-up?

2 Likes

Yeah that sounds better, I feel like I’m more attached to the mc so I’d be interested too see her story.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d read that if that was the desc more than the first version :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t get the sentence there is a typo :confounded::confounded::confounded:

1 Like

I mean that, I’d be more likely to read the story if the desc (description) was

than

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t get the abbreviation my bad. Im glad you like that one better. I like it too.

1 Like