Poll Please Vote🙏🏾🙏🏾

DO NOT STEAL THIS IDEA but I was thinking of making an episode of the series JESSIE.Should I?
** Vote**
If you say No EXPLAIN WHY
If you do not know what the show is you have not experienced LIFE!!:weary::weary::sob::sob:
But if you do not know just ask

• Yes
  • No
  • What is JESSIE?

0 voters

3 Likes

fanfic is against the rules

11 Likes

What is that

@Writer_SA Jessie was a hit Disney show imma show you a pic

@Writer_SA here it is

Line is correct. You won’t be able to do this idea because it’s using a real tv show. Here’s where you can read more about the rules on that:

5 Likes

oh ok thanks!

fanfiction is storyies about movies books or even people. if you write a story about jessie its a fanfic

2 Likes

RIP cameron boyce. we miss you

3 Likes

Whyyyyyy that is not fair someone made a show on ep already

if you are talking about the featured stories like pretty little liars. Demi locato and so on. they have paid for permission to make those.

about other people who makes fanfics they are againts the rules and should be reported.

3 Likes

@Tyler I can’t find your forum about this

2 Likes

You can create your own Nanny/Sitter story. Use Jessie, The Sound of Music, Nanny McPhee, Nanny Diaries, Mary Poppins, and Babysitters Club as inspiration.
And if you watch/read these films, shows, and books, you’d come up with your own spin on the nanny/Sitter subgenre. It would be really interesting to see :thinking:

1 Like

Fanfiction is an extreme violation of the guidelines since it’s copyright infringement, not to mention completely illegal. But if you’re willing to pay thousands of dollars to get permission, be my guest.

1 Like

I’ll name it Jennie it will be like Jessie but kinda different

just be carefull. if it looks to much like it. it can be reported as plagerism. and in worst case you can be ban and your story deleted

3 Likes

Give me some ideas on names

You can’t it breaks the guildlines

2 Likes

@writingspirit’s posted it a few comments up. :slight_smile:

@ItzKastinR i’ve moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since it’s related to Episode story-writing. I’d heavily recommend you review the Fanfiction thread linked by writingspirit. Also make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

3 Likes

not just the. name the plot it cant be the same as Jessie. you need to be orginal with your story idea. you cant copy it.

3 Likes