Poll Please Vote🙏🏾🙏🏾

Like line123462 said, you have to be carefully about making stories that are based off of already existing properties, and it’s not just about changing a couple of names, if you make characters that are too similar to the ones in Jesse or even use scene from the show in your story you could get into a lot of trouble. Your story could face a copyright strike, or even be reported for plagiarism, and if someone reported your story to Disney you could be facing legal trouble. So if you want my opinion its better to just write an original story.

2 Likes

It is based off Jessie but I’m not doing that anymore

What that mean

It means you’re breaking episode’s rules for the portal

1 Like

I’m not doing that anymore

You’d have to change the entire plot. Renaming the story and it’s titular character is not enough. It’s still plagiarism. You’d be better off scraping that idea entirely and just writing a story about a nanny/sitter.

2 Likes

here is the rules if you have not read them. they are good to look so you wont get your story in trouble

https://www.episodeinteractive.com/write/guides

1 Like

That’s way too similar. The plot for Jessie is nice but you can’t use it! Jennie… that’s low effort there.!
How about this?

insert MC is a guns dealer, his/her best friend, who lives a perfect life, asks for him/her to babysit their 5 kids. Will he/she keep the kids out of trouble or drag them into his/her mess?
Each kid can have a DISTINCT personality, they must have no resemblance to Emma, Zurré, Luke, or Ravi. Hope this helped.

3 Likes

I love that idea

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.