Poll: Realistic or cartoon artstyle? :))

Hello! So, it’s been a while since I’ve been wondering whether people on episode prefer realistic art or cartoon style. :sweat_smile: I’m an artist and I mostly draw cartoon style and I would eventually like to start taking cover request (commissions) but I feel like writers/authors prefer when the cover is in a realistic style? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Anyway, which style do you prefer?

• Realistic
  • Cartoon

0 voters

If you want, I got some examples here, btw, these are mine:)

12 Likes

You have a beautiful art style :sparkles: Both I mean :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Awn thank you!:)) :relaxed: :dizzy:

2 Likes

Beautiful work, remember to put big watermark over it so people won’t steal. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Ur art is amazing🤍
Like both are :exploding_head:
That probably didn’t help so I’m gonna say… Realistic✨

1 Like

True that💅
I don’t doubt people wouldn’t want to have your art and claim it so make sure to have the watermark on it always🙃

1 Like

OOhh thanks! I didn’t think of that :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Awn thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think your ‘cartoon’ style looks stunning!

3 Likes

Omg thank you!! I’m glad you like it :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Both :pleading_face::purple_heart:

2 Likes

You’re artwork is gorgeous! either cartoon or realistic, i think it really differs from person to person and what the author envisioned the cover to look like.
Do you have an Instagram art account i could follow?

3 Likes

I prefer both

2 Likes

Both!

1 Like

Check her pfp

3 Likes

As long as it’snot overly cartoon-y with over exaggerated expressions and proportions, then I’m totally fine with cartoonish covers!

I picked realistic, since I like cartoonish covers that also lean on the realistic side, if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Honestly i prefer realistic, but your cartoon style is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Omg thanks!! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! Thank you so much, my episode instagram is @white.dragon_episode, and my art account is @mimozhoa (up to you to choose the account :wink:

Ohhh yeah I see what you mean! :)) :two_hearts: Thank you for your honest opinion :))

1 Like