POLL: Should I choose a new title?

I know there are many stories now with the same or resembling title (it’s kind of unavoidable at this point) but I don’t know if I’ll seem like a copycat or not. I chose It’s a Twin Thing for my story (with the subtitle: or the strange success of the watermelon solution). Should I change it anyway and choose a new title?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thank you for voting :heart:

Lol, sorry, I am one of those you mention with the same title. I don’t think anyone would think you’re a copy cat just because there’s a few of us with the same title… But I did vote to change it only because the subtitle seems very lengthy.

1 Like

I’m the one who should be sorry because my last two brain cells forgot to check the title before I made the covers. But I really appreciate your reply and I totally understand your point. It’s kind of my obsession to give strange or lenghty titles to my stories, but obviously the subtitle would only show up on the covers and on the intro background. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t be sorry! It is kinda unavoidable. When I wrote the story over a year ago I searched the title and nothing came up so I guess it’s just recently become popular :woman_shrugging:

So I guess your subtitle is kind of like a tagline? Cool idea!

1 Like