•POLL• What is your favorite Creator’s Contest?

Hello everyone!

For a while, Episode has held contests. In these contests, authors must write about an idea Episode chooses. The winner gets to be on a special shelf!

I believe this thread will be helpful because it will help Episode choose an idea that we like.

• Heroes & Villains
  • Fantastical
  • Thriller
  • Dirty Dancing
  • College Days
  • Missed Connections
  • Another World
  • Clue
  • Adventurous
  • Star Power

0 voters

3 Likes

My absolute favourite was the Star Power prompt

4 Likes

Just added it. :cupid::art:

1 Like

I never did them… lol

I can’t recall all of the contests in my head, but there were also Cupid’s Arrow and Pitch Perfect

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I liked Fantastical and Another World a lot. :stars:

There are a few missing from the list if you’re going all the way back (e.g Mysterious, Spotlight, Pitch Perfect, Dream Job, Rebounding etc).

I voted for H&V and Another World even though I didn’t enter either. I personally like prompts where there’s a bit of direction (as opposed to vague prompts like “thriller”), but where you still have a lot of flexibility (for both of these, I believe you could write in any genre).

6 Likes

Sorry! It won’t let me edit anymore. For the most part, I just put the contests that had a thread. :high_brightness:

Omg yes H&V winning. It’s the best contest of all time, period.

1 Like