(POLL) Which personality do you like best in a male lead?

It doesn’t have to be limited to what you see in the episode app. Just in general. If there’s anything I didn’t list, feel free to share.

• Cold-hearted male lead that slowly warms up to the female lead.
  • A “cold-hearted” male lead that is actually kind but is misunderstood as rude… AKA communication issues.
  • Awkward, clumsy, cute male lead.
  • A charismatic, bright, male lead. His smile lights up every room he’s in. But he has another side to him… And he’s the type to smile even when angry.
  • The “bad boy.” The mischievous flirt. Playful banter and endless flirting. (Literally almost all male leads on episode.)
  • Dog-like male lead. He’s cute and adorable. Follows orders. Submissive.
  • The smartass. Nerdy, intelligent, serious at all times. “I need to study.”
  • Brawn but no brains. A complete doofus that tends to be oblivious to feelings. He does things that can be mistaken as flirting without even knowing it. He’s basically a himbo.
  • The quiet male lead. Doesn’t talk much, and it takes a lot of effort for him to warm up to the FL.

0 voters

3 Likes

NGL, I voted based off one of my favorite male OCs. Hopefully my vote helps!

1 Like

A charismatic, bright male lead is definitely it for me. :rofl:

2 Likes

I love all of them, if written well. But really this poll makes me want to read a romance between a kind but accidentally rude-sounding guy and a complete himbo.

Yes, I am shipping two hypothetical men from a list of archetypes and no, you can’t stop me.

2 Likes

holy shit this just opened a new world for me. we need himbo LI’s. NOW!!!

2 Likes

We need “mentally stable, ready for healthy relationshilp and obv respectful” option… Is it just me?

8 Likes

Haha, I’d hope they’d eventually be that, at least.
Or like you said, that from the start.

2 Likes

My choices: 2, 3, 4, 7, 8
Though I only really like the 2nd one in a comedy story

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for so many years D:

1 Like

I love smart and awkward LI’s

Bump!

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.