Poll: Who gets less on updates, Plus sized or Males?

This poll is just to share your opinion and talk! Not shaming episode or anyone’s ideas!

The question is who gets the least/worst on update days.

Who gets less for updates?
  • Plus sized females
  • Males

0 voters

This is not including the plus sized releases at the end of each month!

10 Likes

A both button?? :joy: :weary:

5 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Males get shafted all the time. They don’t even have the “plus” sized body shape yet :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Yeah, it would be good if they add it.

Yes but episode is already working hard on many things. They are releasing so many new updates on plus size females. I’m sure they’ll add plus size male option one day. Everything together is not so easy since we don’t have to do it. We uust have to wait. Episode has already given us so much, we should be grateful.

5 Likes

Yes a both button could work :joy:

2 Likes

Episode really be ignoring the fact that there are such things as a “plus sized male”. Also, males rarely get updates, and even when they do, they don’t meet the quality of the female updates imo.

7 Likes

Yeah I agree with that.

1 Like

I know but they have their attention more on Female character and not on Male character so if they look into it and bring out the feature one day then if would be great.

3 Likes

Yes, we can just wait for now. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Definitely males especially considering that it wasn’t long ago we got the plus size body.

4 Likes

It takes time to create a whole new body type with clothing, animation and to make sure that there are little bugs. So if you want to complain about Episode not making plus sized males how about you create an app using 2D paper doll models with clothing and animation, then see how you like it when someone complains that you’re not doing a good job of representing all 7.8 billion people on Earth

1 Like

It’s my opinion. I never said anything condemning episode for how they decide to release and update their assets, I simply said my own opinion. It’s no secret that males rarely get updates. Also, I never said that I didn’t appreciate the plus sized updates.
If you didn’t like what I posted you could’ve just scrolled right past my post instead of trying to lecture me like a child.
Don’t say I said things I didn’t say-
“When someone complains you’re not doing a good job.”
Last time I checked my post didn’t actually state that, nor did I “complain.”
An opinion isn’t a complaint. That’s all.

5 Likes

but she wasn’t complaining she was just saying that males rarely get updates and its true so idk wheres the lie at. :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

if anything, they should release an update JUST for males so males can catch up on clothing bc they’ve really been lacking recently. yes, it may be hard to create plus sized males but atleast have the decency to include more male clothing updates instead of ignoring them i- :eye: :lips: :eye:

4 Likes

My thought on why males lack clothing is because males don’t have as big a range of different clothing types compared to females. Yes males lacking clothing need improvement, but saying that Episode is making an active choice to ignore that plus sized males exist is completely incorrect especially when the amount of effort they have to put in to make the assets and always end up with people bashing them for not giving them everything they want plus more.

1 Like

Yes, you’re right.
And if its not easy, the female updates can become less, so it’s balanced

1 Like

I didn’t bash episode. Like I said above, only stated my opinion. There was always the option to scroll past my post if it wasn’t to your liking. :woman_shrugging:t4:
And to add, it would be nice for a change if males were the centre of attention for the asset updates. It’s been so long so it’s understandable if people are annoyed by it.

2 Likes

Yeah, she never complained, even she said “imo” which means in my opinion so people dont get offended

1 Like