[Poll] Who uses Episode Fanmail to communicate with the author?

Hi, I’m curious to see how many readers on Episode communicate with authors via Episode Fanmail. I personally love Fanmail on Episode but how many Episode readers use it?

[Poll] Who uses Episode Fanmail to communicate with authors?
  • Yes, I use Episode Fanmail to communicate with authors
  • No, I use instagram to communicate with authors
  • No, I use other platform to communicate with authors (please specify which other platform in comments)

0 voters

3 Likes

I used to communicate via fanmail when I didn’t have Instagram but many authors just blocked it

3 Likes

I do the 4th option(I know there isn’t one). The 4th option should have been: I don’t communicate with authors. :joy:

7 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: but why not?

1 Like

Because 1. I don’t have Instagram 2. I can never find my fan mail thing again so I skip it. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

i would love to, but there’s no fan mail option on android :((

3 Likes

I have instagram (m_h_c_episode) but I tend to use the episode forum more since fanmails tend to be blocked and I prefer to use the forum.

2 Likes

Same lol

2 Likes

Same, I don’t think they fixed that issue for us Android users as it’s been a pretty long time.

2 Likes

I sent like four fanmails, but since that weird update in december 2019, my fanmail is gone ever since… :thinking:

2 Likes

I think it depends on the author, if they have an instagram I may reach out there and Android hasn’t had fanmails for nearly a year which is my guess on why people are sending less fanmail these days

2 Likes

I used to communicate through fanmail but… Android doesn’t have the button anymore T^T

3 Likes

I don’t even bother with fan mail these days (my own included).

1 Like

Where is the fanmail option to send?

1 Like

I think they removed it or I don’t know since I can’t find it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Okay.Thanks anyway

2 Likes

Thanks for voting and the feedback :heart: :blob_hearts:

Hi guys my app doesn’t show fanmail what to do?

You probably have an android device and unfortunately that function has been gone for a while for us, along with other features. We all hope they’ll come back in reasonable time, but we’re still here :woman_shrugging:t3:

Thanks for the reply
Yeah i hope so too

1 Like