POLL: Will we run out of Drinking water in OUR lifetime?

Do you think it will happen in lets say 10 years??

• We Are
  • We’re Not

0 voters

This is not really an opinion thing but I wanna see what you guys think…this is just simple stuff everyone should know and care

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure there is already a country/city that has run out of water.

5 Likes

Oh yeah I know, I should add that I mean all around the world

I don’t think in 10 years no, but i do think we will run out of it in our future…

4 Likes

Maybe not in 10 years. Maybe over a few centuries but science is advancing :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

But the ocean though…it’s pretty big, like 50 million square miles. I doubt it

9 Likes

Ay Yai Yai

1 Like

So where do you think scientist find water?

2 Likes

Idk :joy: I mean I think making water will be easier since Water is H20 (hydrogen and 2 oxygen) but I’m not sure since I’m more of a person who doesn’t really care for science.

4 Likes

Can I just mention @ShanniiWrites @EpisodeShadow

1 Like

I can’t answer you, @lexiplaysepisode or @AnimeOtome

1 Like

I’m just not sure if we would make water

1 Like

I really don’t know :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I’ll get back to you on that… :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone lives in the US here…but some States are having issues with their water

2 Likes

I don’t live in the states, but I have heard that some governments purify dam water, and make it go through all those stages to be drinkable. And sewerage is also being considered to be used (which is really gross, but if we do run out of water, then we’ll have no choice).

3 Likes

lolol it doesn’t necessarily work like that, but it’d be cool if it did!

2 Likes

Oh yeah and then there’s things like lead and all this other stuff in our water.
And there’s really only a filtering process so not sure how good that is

We won’t ever run out of water. The water cycle is continuous, it won’t just stop.
We might run out of clean water though, yes. I’m pretty sure some place already did.

3 Likes

I thought of something… we have to make machines that would make ocean water drinkable

1 Like