[POLL] Would you read based on summary

Summary:

Planning on taking down people who destroyed your life, you join [GROUP], thinking they would provide the answers you were looking for. But when lies and betrayals were thrown in, you were forced to make a choice. Now you’re on the run, and you’re no longer the hunter, you’re the prey. And they won’t stop until they find you.

Genre: action, drama, romance

Alternative summary

A traumatic event in the past leads you to wanting revenge. When you come across [GROUP], it seems like you could get the answers you were looking for. Little did you know you should have known better than trust anyone.

This is actually the summary for the main story and the sequel. The main story will take place before the betrayal and the sequel is when the MC is on the run. Hope this makes sense

I’m trying not to say too much not to spoil the story but I hope you still get the idea!

Would you read?
  • Yes!
  • Not my cup of tea…

0 voters

2 Likes

Forgot to mention that [GROUP] is supposed to be the name of the group you’re joining. I just haven’t found a name yet :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

bumpity

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.