POLL: Would you read this story?

Haha thanks :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I LOVE TO HELP :heavy_heart_exclamation:
And if you ever need help, just ask :slight_smile:
Lol…
When you are going to make the thread can you please write @JWH somewhere/ pm me?

I wanted to read hours ago, but I’m so busy right now.
I promise I am going to read futher in an hour. I PROMISE!

2 Likes

No worries I will make sure of it and I know how busy life can get, so take your time :heart:

1 Like

Aww I have received no no’s yet, haha naysayers where you at? :joy:

I am going to have an extra poll because I am too lazy to open another thread but should I provide a playlist of songs I think go well with the story I am currently writing?

• Yes, make a playlist
  • Nah, there’s no need

0 voters

Definitely

1 Like

Speaking of the marriage thing, I really like that. Maybe add like a plot twist that people wouldn’t expect. Like maybe the cousin tries Sabotaging her.

Umm maybe also some things where he even manages to find himself a wife that turns out to just be a random woman he’s paying. And then HE gets cut out of the will.

Cut the marriage thing shorter as well. Like add another thing to get her to marry someone quicker. And one of the guys tries to save her from that cuz he’s blowing up and the other one protects her but in a more persuasive gentle less physical yet just as strong as the other.

The two guys could also find out that they both have feelings for her and try to secretly compete somehow.

2 Likes

Yes you should. I always enjoy when authors make playlists or recommend a song for a scene or an episode. :blush: I did that with my story. I name each episode after a song that I think fit the mood.

2 Likes

Thanks all of you who have been giving me input and have been voting. Greatly appreciated and keep the votes coming :smile:

1 Like

You can have her going on a different date each episode to show her trying to make a connection to fulfill the will, but obviously not making one. Her mom fixes her p with someone, her dad fixes her up with someone - she picks guys she thinks would be perfect, but there’s something fundamentally not right with each of them (like the date is going absolutely perfect until he treats the waiter like dirt). With each date she gets more frustrated with the situation.

And I lowkey kind of like the idea Luke to be a double agent of sorts. Like he was a starving artist that Rosa’s scheming cousin hired. Luke is supposed to seduce Rosa and have her choose him and then wait until right up to the deadline to get married…and then fail to show up, causing Rosa to forfeit the company…only Luke falls for her for real. Rosa finding out about his original intent would be a good way to cause drama between them. There might be a loophole that her cousin can’t interfere with Rosa’s nuptials or else he loses his inheritance and anything he inherits (including the company) would instead be given to Rosa.

2 Likes

I love that idea
I think it’s simple but funny…

1 Like

Brilliant ideas thank you!

1 Like

I am super happy with all the ideas and help I am getting. I am so grateful to you all, thanks!!

2 Likes

I honestly think it’s really good! But I feel like It is similar to it’s just an illusion

1 Like

Ah I see your point, I had a feeling this would be said as there are links with the whole having to marry someone but I hope it is not big deal if it is a bit similar haha with the idea of a contractual marriage. However, there are a few differences like the fact Rosa would not be signed into marrying anybody - rather through her volition she selects a man she likes.

2 Likes

I don’t think a bit of similarity will hurt any1 lol, but go ahead, the story looks AMAZING!

1 Like

Thanks very much haha - I really appreciate your input :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for voting!

I will be closing this poll but if you still want to type down your thoughts - that is no problem!

I am really happy to see how well received my spin off has been.

When it gets published (yeah you gotta wait a while for that)… I will be posting a thread about it!

So for any curious people out there here is the order I will publish my stories:

Crossed Paths (this is my current story and if you like, I will PM you a link)

Dynasty

The Critic

Thanks,
Days xx