Poll: Would You Want to Read A Romance with Male MC?!

How many of you would want to read A Romance with Male MC?!

I’m taking a Poll to see if that’s something Episode Readers would enjoy! My newest storyline will be a Male MC with customizable LOVE interests:

• YES!! Bring on the DIVERSITY!!
  • NO!! I like being a Female MC!!
  • MAYBE!? Depends on the storyline?!

0 voters

Share your thoughts below:

2 Likes

Yess :heart::sob::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:Im making one with a male mc now :pleading_face::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’m planning a to write a GenderBend Story of Maleficent! I haven’t worked out all the kinks but I know he’ll be like a Bad Boy /Tough Guy exterior with a tender heart! :heart_eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!! YASSSSSS!!! :heart::sob: Please let me know when it’s done!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love the idea

1 Like

Also okay

1 Like

YES I love male MCs!

2 Likes

Thank you! I seen this picture today and fell in love with the idea! I want to do something different and give my readers more variety in my published stories! :grin::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This will be my first set story with a Male MC but I also have another story in the work with a choosable gender! :smile::sparkles::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Awesome pm if you do it I would love to read it and recommend it :two_hearts::heart::star_struck:

1 Like

I’m definitely doing it but I’m finishing up my current story right now “Mischief Night” so once I finish that I’ll have 2 new stories in the works :smile::two_hearts:

1 Like

Ok awesome

1 Like

100% do it!!
I published a story recently with a male MC and it’s fun to write in a different perspective :slight_smile:

I was nervous about it at first but I’ve gotten better reception with it than my female MC story.

1 Like

WOW! That’s awesome! I already created the Character and came up with the title lol I just need to flesh out the details! :smile: I love doing fun and unique storylines! Like my current story “Mischief Night” is about a woman who isn’t all that into Halloween but finds herself in a realm of Real Monsters! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::vampire:t3::sparkles::two_hearts:

… Just tell me the date You release and I’m there

1 Like

Sure Thing! :smile: :yum::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m actually making a story that identifies most with romance with a male MC! I love writing him and it’s different from my other stories that have female MC’s!

1 Like

That’s exciting!! I’m glad more people are starting to do Male MC’s! We need more variety then the basic slop the episode team hands out! Everyone is either pregnant or it’s the same used up plot with slight changes :roll_eyes::sob::joy:

1 Like

Oml yes! I like to think my story is actually not common at all? It has lots of comedy too but it literally has the word wedding in the title! It’s a colab story so we decided it best fit under romance. And truly they seriously just give is the same stuff over and over. Only cause people are so (for lack of a nicer word) simple minded with their reading interests :roll_eyes: :cry:

1 Like

Yes! I strive to make all my stories fun and interesting I hate feeling like I’m writing the same story over and over again :sob::sleepy: