Poll: Would You Want to Read A Romance with Male MC?!

Yes! Even if all of your stories wind up falling under the same genre doesn’t mean it has to be the same plot with different variations! I feel like that’s what some people just assume. Like romance/drama always involves some sort of pregnancy/mafia/gang story! And it always has to be bad boy good girl… like no! I know for a fact that’s not how that works lol

1 Like

Yesssss!!! Omg Thank You!!! Where’s the imagination?! Where’s the thought behind it?! I don’t want that for my stories :sob:

This looks amazing! I’m all for diversity, including Male MCs. I’ll be sure to read it :wink:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: awesome thank you!! Once I publish I’ll be sure to let everyone know :blush:

Yes, I would read :sunglasses:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you and me both sister :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Well it looks like Majority say YES to a Male Mc!! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart: That’s definitely reassuring :laughing::two_hearts: If you are an author with a Male MC or know of any GREAT stories with Male MC’s Comment below!! I’d love to hear from you! :heart_eyes::two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

I like the idea, and I think diversity is great!

1 Like

Thank you! I started the characters! :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

1 Like

Oh my god! That art is amazing! Who did that?

1 Like

It says it on the picture but idk them personally :joy::heart_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.