Polls, Polls, and more Polls, Lets's chat

So I’ve just been walking through forums and topics, and I want to get know my community, so first things first. Tag people, if someone already tagged them, tag them again. I want to see how long we can keep this chat alive! I’ll be adding more questions, thought bringers, and hot topics every other second so.

Classic, Limelight, Episode. Now, before you start clicking I want to know, which is your least favorite? Comment why down below! And do the poll!

Least liked

• Classic
  • Limelight
  • Ink

0 voters

The difference between our clothes as the community and Episode’s own writers is obvious. How do you feel about that?

• It doesn’t matter
  • It’s not fair!
  • I understand
  • There’s a diffrence?!?

0 voters

Thanks to an awesome commenter @loveyourself we have a new poll!
Do you support the #metoo movement.

• Yes
  • No
  • I don’t care
  • What’s that?

0 voters

That’s all the polls, for now, comment how and why you polled, and tag tag share!. I’ll add more polls and questions! Tag, Share, Comment!

Kels

Tagged people

@ChayChay
@licet
@Allie_Diamond_Epy
@Fazeclan_Lover
@BadassSaasha
@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE
@Ms.Kate
@Sophbee

5 Likes

Sorry, but I’m pretty sure a thread like this already exists.

5 Likes

Whelp, I didn’t know that… Kk thanks for letting me know!

3 Likes

Classic because it’s outdated and so limited.

Also, featured authors get so many great outfits, that we probably will never have access to. It isn’t fair, if featured writers get to have it, we should have a chance to have it as well. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I agree, classic is dead. Just like vine…RIP

Featured authors are favored more, and I agree that. They have time to make intricate undergarments for them but, only have time to give us coffee shirts, when all we need is diversity in clothes and styles? :thinking: It just doesn’t seem right to me.

2 Likes

Classic is so freaking ugly, I’m sorry for all you classic lovers, but man, I just can’t stand the way they look and the way they move, I don’t mean to be rude, but the second, I saw a classic, I fell out of my bed, I should have said World star…

4 Likes

I agree all the way with you! Classic is ughhh…

2 Likes

It’s just wrong, I tried to read a classic story, but I was very uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Oops! I meant to click classic on the poll!

2 Likes

NO OUR PERFECTION!

I’ll unlock it 4 u

1 Like

Aight.

2 Likes

Done.

1 Like

Perfect again!

1 Like

Am I the only one that noticed that the tutorials on scripting are still on classic? Lol.

1 Like

Yea same…

1 Like

Like, until I discovered the forums I was so lost because the tutorials are outdated.

1 Like

@apes curious to why LL is your least favorite. Could you tell us why? You don’t have to though.

1 Like

Hmm… Just can’t get into any LL story because of the weird looking animations. Classic is good for comedy… (makes me laugh) or horror! (Some animations are kind of creepy) :joy:

3 Likes

I see your point! Thanks for telling us your percpective. Though I do agree classic is very creepy at times

2 Likes

It’s in its early stages, I feel INK is more progressed than LL and classic

2 Likes