🎈 POOL PARTY! You are invited. πŸŽ‰

Come join the party. We got snacks and cute boys :blush:

You have several men pursuing you. Who will you choose?

Have fun reading Beauty Secrets. Discover secret makeup tips along the way from a licensed professional!

2 Likes

Heyya… I’ll send ypu ss as soon as possible after reading. Here is my story :blush:

Link:

1 Like

So cute! Love the cover. Let me know and I publish the list soon.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the thread​:hugs::hugs::hugs:… This is my first episode story… Feel free to guide and review my story

Title: My love My enemy

Author: Joy

IG username: Joy_episodestories

Description: The story talks about a girl who has so much hatred for a guy who was once her crush.

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5965706750525440

Style: Limelight

Genre: Romance, drama

Chapter: 3 ongoing

Remember to pm screenshots of my story first :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:heart:

I look forward to putting you on the list once I receive screenshots.

1 Like

No problemπŸ€—

1 Like

Thank you for not hiding this post :sunglasses:

Hey everyone!! Thanks for thread.Doing R4R now!! :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: PM me if you are interested!

I look forward to your pm nurella πŸ₯Έ

1 Like

Have you ever been parasailing?

Hi @GM_Episodes

Here is your story review for

Summary

Overall, great job with the graphics and overlays. Great positioning the characters. I think using the & command will go a long way. It will help with the pace of your story and animations that need to occur simultaneously.

& command will cut down on awkward pauses. I know that the music selection is tough. There are long pauses of silences before a sound effect occurs.

You can mess with the volume
volume sound (0) [0]

For this example parentheses is how you adjust the volume 0 out of 100 and brackets is how you mess with duration 1000 equals 1 sec
volume music (0) [3000]
volume sound (0) [3000]

Example on how to code
sound knock
volume sound (60) (2000)

1 Like

Thankyou so much for your review!! I really appreciate it. :relaxed::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Not a problem :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:tada::tada:PAAARRRTTTAAAHHH :tada::tada::balloon::balloon::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Over here.