Popular gang/mafia community stories

yessss pleaseeee thank you !!!1

1 Like

The one I’m talking about is My Forced Marriage

I’m looking for 2 stories ones about a girl who’s forced to marry a man named Marcos Santana and the girls name is karina and it’s like a mafia story and the other one is about a girl named reina who keeps getting like pushed around and she meets this boy who’s in the Mafia but doesn’t see him for years then joins his Mafia but then starts her own

1 Like

Santana

I’m sorry but I’m looking for this Episode story that I think is super old. It’s about a girl who was friends with this boy but he stopped being friends with her for some reason and instead started to be rude he even hung out with people who would bully her he then started to bully her. As she got older she made new friends and got used to it but then (for some reason I don’t remember) she moved away for like a year or something and when she went back her only two friends were like stay away from him he’s dangerous but they wouldn’t tell her why. She ended up finding out he was in a gang. (And I think) her father got shot and she was kidnapped by him. But that’s all I really remember. I’m pretty sure it was really popular too.

I think you will like my story… I would love if you give it a try… And ladydianna is my favourite author too…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 6 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

U should definitely try burning desire by Bevs it has 50 chapters it’s always been my favourite one

do you know the episode story about this family with twin brothers and a sister, but the beginning starts off with a lil girl and a little boy from a different mafia gang and all of a sudden there’s some shooting the run into like a little escape room behind the wall and then they grow up wing up going to the same school the boy remembers the girl but the girl doesn’t remember the boy and everytime they’re alone the brothers start messing with them

I.
Am.
About.
To.
Blow my FuSe
sEriOusLy
There is this one gang and mafia story that was in the classic style and yes, I am looking for a really old story because that’s who I am. But I’ve spent an hour looking for it and I can’t find it because I forgot the title AAAAAhrieajkefjjarkre
I believe in the beginning the female mc was very innocent but then she got involved with a police officer and a gang leader. She and the gang leader got really close and she gets pregnant but then the other jealous girls exploited her and framed her that got her kicked out of the gang on the day she was going to make the announcement. Soon after she and another guy got together in order to use each other to make their gangs grow but a rival gang killed her “son” from her previous lover. (It wasn’t her son, she swapped him with another child) And I remember the father and the son having black hair and blue eyes. Considering you can’t customize classic characters
But
It’s really good and just had to leave the app for a few years when her “son” was killed UUUUAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I can’t stand thisssssssssssssss
Has anyone else read a classic story like this???

1 Like

the reaper twins is my all time favourite story and always will be<3 recommend it to everyone, especially if you like mafia stories.

What is the name of the story that you found?

Hi
I read this story a while ago but I can’t remember the name for it. It has a main character called kate but her real name is sage. She has purple eyes and lives with an abusive family. She runs into a man (which I can’t remember the name for) while they are doing gang things and he then takes her to the leader of the gang called kane. She then later finds out that he is her real father and her abusive family kidnapped her when she was a baby. We then find out that she is the best hacker in the world.

If anybody could tell me what this sorry is called I would be very grateful

Thank you xx

5 Likes

I forgot to add that she and her friend (a man that I forgot the name of) do drug dealing and she is very rich. Also later on in the story her and her friend get kidnapped her again. The man that’s he runs into at the begining of the story begins to fall in love with her and they start a relationship.

Deep Attraction 2: Pride & Fate by Lady Diana

I’m sorry but I don’t think that’s the one I’m looking for

1 Like

hey i’ve been trying to find the same one for ages and can’t find it anywhere so thinking it might have been removed?

Maybe its venomous?

Im trying to find a story I read a couple years ago, a girl gets blacklisted by a mafia boss then he ends up letting her stay at his place that’s all I really remember from it but it was a great story can someone please help!!

in what order should i read its just an illusion

1 Like

sounds like Wicked Sins to me