Popular gang/mafia community stories

Hi can someone mabye help me? I want to re-read a story but I forgot the name.

It was about a girl and her father was a mafia/gang leader or something and then 1 or 3 boys who were her classmates joined that gang. and one boy was really protective over her. I don’t remember the rest(sorry for my bad english lol)

Does the girl have a twin brother? If so then I think it might be called The Reaper Twins by Ella J.

Did anybody read this story where there was this female surgeon or doctor and she was taken by the leader of a mafia and the name of the doctor/ surgeon is Kenya Williams? Her best friend(guy) is the chief of police I think. The mafia leader also made Kenya be engaged to him so her best-friend the chief can be off the mafia leaders back.

1 Like

without you is amazing!!, it’s not about the mafia but it’s about gangs

1 Like

I can’t find a story it’s about a girl who worked with the FBA and get kidnapped by the mafia but after that turned out that she is part of the mafia as well and her real name is Charlotte and when she was little her real parent get killed by her parent now …etc and finally she married the man who kidnapped her and the who know when she is baby plz if you know the name tell me i’m getting crazy to remember the name (sorry for my grammar)

I think you are talking about “Little Mafia Secret” by lujo.nero, I have just read it and it’s awesome

ohhhhhhh thank you it’s the story i want it thank you finally

I think this is the same story I am looking for, did you ever figure out the name?

I’d love for you to check out my story, Even Angels have Demons. One more chapter and it’s complete!

Can someone please tell me the name of a mafia story that is about Mila, a girl who was being sold on the black market but a hot mafia leader who takes down human trafficking bought her and I’m not sure is his name is Damien or something close to that.

1 Like

I’m looking for a specific story, about a girl who went to America with her brother and a friend. They stay at this hotel, and she’s finds out that her brother is working with the mafia. It’s a love story between her and the leaders of the mafia, anyone known what it is.

1 Like

I’m writing a story Love & Lust (LL) :smiling_imp: I have 8 chapters now and I release new chapter every week.
Zoe has two LI and one of them is Mafia gang leader.

If anybody would give it a chance a would really appreciate it :blush:
And if anybody wants to do R4R let me know on my Instagram Marcia_94_episode !

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Hunting Bad?

1 Like

Skin Deep

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Action filled with drama & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 11 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

Tying to find 2 stories that I can’t remember the name of if anyone can help that would be great

The first one is about a girl who is part of her uncles mafia she has a dead best friend who she finds out she is alive so fakes her death to save her from another gang

The second one is a girl who is a hacker trying to find the people who killed her family she falls in love with a boy from her school who also part of the mafia that her father used to work for

hope moon Hunting bad series

i know what episode your talking about but i dont know the name for the first one

Oooo! You’ll love Chain Reaction by Miss Mj if you haven’t read it. I read Deep Attraction after Chain Reaction. Plus it has a ton of sequels that are amazing just like Deep Attraction does.

Without You by Georgia Sanders is another awesome one. (It includes several references to other popular romance on Episode and also is referenced in Meet the Mendozas.)

Adrenaline by Evil Ebonni is another awesome story. It isn’t a Mafia/ Gangster romance, but it does have a strong female lead ^-^

You may also enjoy Attracted to the Nerd by Zen Brady or DEAD 7 / Infamous by Kayla Sloans
They also aren’t Mafia/ Gangster… but include strong female leads, criminal activity, and Romance (although Kayla doesn’t make the main focus of the stories romance… they are still hilarious with romantic themes.)

1 Like

Hey. Did you ever figure out the name of this story? I’ve been searching for months for it ever since I got a new phone.