Popular gang/mafia community stories

If Deep Attraction is what I’ve been looking for since the new episode came out… I love you!!

Hey guys so I’ve been looking for this story forever and I can’t find it. Pretty much it was about a girl that was kidnapped by the mafia but ends up falling in love with the head boss; they literally get married and have a baby but she runs off because she doesn’t want the baby to be involved in the mafia; it had a ton of chapters and was really detailed and I can’t find it again :frowning:

Does anyone know the name of this Episode? It’s about a girl who works at the strip club, and the owner of the strip club is the boss of the Irish mafia. And he requests that she serves his private room. I can’t think of the name of it.

Does anyone know the name of this Episode? It’s about a girl who works at the strip club, and the owner of the strip club is the boss of the Irish mafia. And he requests that she serves his private room. I can’t think of the name of it.

2 Likes

I think what you tryna find is Wicked Sins bc this story also an Irish mafia…hope this helps☺️

1 Like

Ok that sounds right, like I’m kinda remembering it, but I can’t seem to find it. Do you have it saved? Or know the author?

I came here to look for this comment. I know what book I just can’t remember the name.

Does anyone know what the story is called its about where the girl thought her parents were dead and she had a friend thats a girl and her friends boyfriend kidnapped her and started beating her up, but this random guy said boss didn’t want you to beat her up, so that guy killed him. That guy also cleaned up her wounds and she found out that her parent was a royalty gang leader and she married that guy that saved her from getting beat up. It also had her mother’s twin sister pretended to be her mom and was abusing her and her dad knew, If anyone know whats it called plz tell me I been wanting to read it so bad

I loved that story too!! Sadly I don’t have that story anymore ether. I’m really sorry that you can’t find the title, I love that story so much! I was in love with it and I hope someone can find the title right now.

1 Like

hi, can you please help me find a story that i lost.

it was about a girl who was seld to a mafia boss and forced to marry him because her father stole the drugs that used to come to the mafia boss and seld them for gambling. so when the mafia boss knew the dad offered to marry his daughter. and now the daughter is attracted to the mafia boss’s most trusted guard and shared a kiss with him that she can’t forget. please help!!!

Im sorry I don’t know that one my story is mafia chains, but unsure of that one sorry

hi, i can’t find a story anymore. can you help me find it? the story is about a girl who is forced to marry a horrible mafia boss to pay off her father’s debt. The girl begins to have feelings for her husband’s best friend and his right hand in crime(Gabriel). In this huge situation, the only friends that the girl has are her dog (Angel) and Gabriel.

1 Like

hello I’m looking for the same story as you, and honestly I just can’t remember what it’s called. I too have lost it😞

1 Like

Hi- sorry to ask this but could you all help me find a story. It’s about a British mafia daughter who is later revealed as “the amate” an amazing assassin but is sent to America where she has a relationship with a really powerful Italian American mafia leader. She has an older brother and she has red eyes. I’m pretty sure her father was called Lucifer.

4 Likes

I think it’s Gangster Loving by Zara Amelle!

I’m looking for the same story! :frowning: hopefully it’ll turn up soon

1 Like

I need help finding a story about this girl and her dad is Lucifer and she has a twin brother. Her dad is a feared gang leader and then she sends her to school in America and meets the son of the Crour mafia or whatever and they fall in love, he gives her the nickname “beasty”. And she’s the Amate! Anyone know it?

2 Likes

Hi, I am also looking for this story.

2 Likes

Me too! It suddenly disappeared from my favorites list :frowning:

1 Like

Theres a story I cant find. The author is sappire. She has 2 stories. 1 is about a wolf but the one im looking for is mafia. It has 53 episodes last time i saw. She calls her readers her devils. The girls hidden identity is amate and i dont know why but i forgot her name. And her father is named lucifer. Hope this helps. If anyone knows the name of the story please tell me. jve read like 50 episodes but its not in my profile anymore and I cant find her story

3 Likes