Popular gang/mafia community stories

Same!! Where did it go?? Im looking for it!!

2 Likes

Devil in disguise!!! Remembered the name!!

1 Like

Omg yes! That was it! I just tried searching it up on episode and I can’t find it at all

I think it’s called “Hold you down” I maybe wrong. If so, sorry

Consequences?

Hi! I’ve loved that story too but, I can’t remember the name for it🙁 I wish I can. Have you found any luck for it at all?
Btw I’m Olivia:)

1 Like

Hi there
I think you might like my story :blush:

This is my story details

Title : Long time

Gerne: Romance / Mystery

Episodes: 9 (ongoing)

Author: Lea

Instagram: lea.episode.1

Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.

Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.

What happens when you feel like you don’t fit in this world anymore… and you want to know the truth?

When you cross his path will he help you?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096 1

Cover:

1 Like

I Need help finding a story there’s this girl and she sleeps with guy not knowing he said in a gang and gets pregnant but she in love with guys brother and she loses her friends and he hasn’t to join the gang please help me find it i never finished it

it’s called deep attraction 2

i love deep attraction!

devil in disguise but i think it got deleted((

hi! you can check out my story if you’d like… it’s mafia/assassin related and very strong female MC role xxx
here’s my link if you’re interested :black_heart:

I’m looking for this story about a girl who is a mafia leader and assassin that falls in love with another mafia leader who’s father she’s supposed to kill, because the father killed her mother because of something her husband did. Her name is ezralia (I think) and she has step sister and a group of friends who are her team on missions. One of the friends name is Hannah who is of the twins. Ezralias friends get kidnapped by the person who kept her captive and tortured her (I think his name was red…) he and his son had red hair because he wants to get ezralia to go back to him. The guy who ezralia falls in love with (the other mafia leader) has a step/half brother who’s name is ezequil. Can someone help me find this story pls, it’s so good!

1 Like

I have been going crazy looking for it as well! Thank goodness I’m not the only one!

1 Like

I hope the story will turn up soon😢

2 Likes

I found it. Yes they took it off but she’s putting it back up, just under a different title!
“Built for Evil” that’s the name! Won’t be out till 5/6!!
Her new insta is @azzy.dua!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

It’s called reason to breathe

I just released my story yesterday!
If you want to read a mafia type story!
Multiple CC customization
No gem choices besides the supporting author
Title: Outside the Truth
Instagram @eyahmn.episode
Cover

story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)

Aa i knw dat story