Portal app for mobiles

Why oh why can’t we have a portal app. I know you can make Mobile creations but they are so limited!

I use the portal on my laptop but if I’m not always home (my situation tonight) it would be fantastic to be able to still use the portal on my phone.

9 Likes

You can. You just have to use your internet not the app.

1 Like

It wouldn’t let me use it ladt time :thinking: kept glitching. Will give it a go again now though lol

2 Likes

You can. I write on my phone :blush:

3 Likes

It wont let me because it says its a writing portal not mobile! I would love a writing portal app!! When im not home it would be nice to write my story on portal with my phone!!
Why oh why can’t we have a portal app. I know you can make Mobile creations but they are so limited!

LETS GET THIS NOTICED

4 Likes

Just go to the website, if it doesn’t work turn on desktop view mode and that should do it :wink:

I tired going on the website on my phone, but I found a couple problems: 1. It doesn’t allow the spot/zoom helper; 2. Once you have enough code, it actually won’t let me scroll down to write more.

For spotting etc. is better to check the app itself in any case.

If you can’t scroll, just click wherever on script you can, and go to Preview! But turn on ”Track Script”.

1 Like