Portal error, help?

Is it just my portal or is it glitching for everyone?

Since yesterday I’ve been getting errors, yes I am sure there’s nothing wrong with my script.

It’s nothing I haven’t come across before, it’s just now showing up all the time.

It’s either the ‘‘Having trouble fetching your story’’, the parser error or the preview won’t load at all.

I’ve checked my connection and it works fine, I restarted my router multiple times to make sure, rebooted my laptop, and all my other devices (just like this one) work fine with the internet. My laptop, other than the portal, is not having any other problems, so I believe something is wrong with the portal itself.

I’m using Firefox as my browser.

I just wanted to know if everyone is having this problem or if it is just me and if anyone knows how to fix it, thank you for your time. :sweat_smile:

I once had this problem… I also closed the browser and opened it newly again multiple times and restarted my laptop multiple times… But nothing worked… So I left the work for that day… The next day it was totally fine…

Hi @ioanna, I’d recommend submitting a help ticket to our support team, they’d be more than happy to help. :smiley: