PORTAL FEATURE: Story planning section

I don’t know about you guys, but I quite like to plan my stories out before I write it.
And the problem is, if I write it on paper, I’d probably lose the piece of paper. And not everyone has apps like google docs and word. Plus, planning on paper can waste paper and it can get messy and difficult to read.

If there was a section on the online writer portal, dedicated to planning a story, I think it would help out a lot.

Also, if there was a planning section, you wouldn’t have to have that many tabs up, you would only need the episode writer portal one.

Idk if you guys agree with this, just thought I’d put my idea out there :slight_smile:

• Great idea!
  • No, you jus crazy

0 voters

If you agree with this, please add “support” :slight_smile:
Alrighty, bye

25 Likes

I found the notes for a story that I planned to write called “In The End” after I lost it like… Six months ago.

This is a great idea.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve lost lots of plans too
Idk if it’s just bc I’m forgetful doe :sweat_smile:

Aw thank you <3

2 Likes

I’ve managed to keep the page I wrote for the inconsistancies between a book and movie. Mostly becuase I found the points I made funny (EGO), but I can’t hold on to story plans… Sense doesn’t exist.

1 Like

ahahah love dat
Yes, sense really doesn’t exist :0

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support, but what a minute. Is it that hard to get Google Docs? Google is on almost everything! I thought it was easy! You just search it up online or download the app!

1 Like

Idekk hahahaha

1 Like

I think it is an amazing idea

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

support! :yellow_heart:

1 Like