Portal freezing when coding?

I’d it just me or does the portal keep freezing when you try to code? It’s been happening for a few days now and I’m not sure what to do.

Last time I submitted a ticket, they told me it was my internet, then they said the issue was my device which was false. So I won’t be submitting any tickets no more as a kind forum buddy managed to find the solution to a previous problem, so I won’t be submitting anymore tickets.

Tried to load up on explorer, the portal refused to load. It’s only working on chrome but it keeps freezing. Like the whole thing freezes for a few seconds then unfreezes. Lasts for a few seconds then freezes again and so on.

It’s really irritating as I have a lot of coding to get through.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

5 Likes

I don’t know Josie, it works fine for me (I use Mozilla)

Gonna try that. Thanks

2 Likes

yep, same thing happens to me as well.

Not just me!! Gonna try Firefox and see if it’s any better…there were no issues at all before the last update…

2 Likes

Im not going to try on a different browser, Ill wait and see this thing could hurry fix cause im lazy

1 Like

Lol ok

1 Like

very legit :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

My Italian friend! If I could shower you with a million kisses, I would! Firefox seems to be working…for now!

2 Likes

:D:D:D Glad I could help!

1 Like

Think I’m gonna use Firefox instead of chrome from now on. The coding is much smoother holy mother of KATZU!! :joy:

2 Likes

what is KATZU?

1 Like

Isn’t it a swear word in Italian? :joy:

2 Likes

oh, u mean cazzo

Oooh that’s how you spell it :joy:

3 Likes

Mine too!! Ugh :weary: It’s making it hard to write when it freezes every two seconds.

1 Like

Switch to Firefox. I think the latest update clashed with chrome.

1 Like

Same here.

2 Likes

Update, now Firefox has started freezing…eurghhh!!! throws a brick through a window

2 Likes