Portal keeps glitching if I open the web preview

When I open the previewer, to edit my story and preview it, the whole thing glitches. Like every few minutes it will freeze up for 6-12 seconds then it’ll be normal and it repeats through out the whole use of the portal. Any help or suggestion?

2 Likes

Yeh mine does that too. I use microsoft edge but on my old laptop I used to use Firefox and it didn’t lag as much so maybe try Firefox? i’m not sure tbh

2 Likes

Same on chrome. It keeps crashing.

2 Likes

I have a similar problem, the portal will just freeze for a few seconds then comes back on and repeats

It’s not really bothering me but I do find it annoying

And for the record, I’m using Chrome

2 Likes

Mine has been doing this all night! What’s going on. My portal has never crashed and or froze multiple times before.

2 Likes

Same here I hope they fix it soon!

2 Likes

I’ve downloaded firefox, Episode preview works fine there, but the whole browser glitches after a while of usage. So I’m pulling my hair out of my head now.

2 Likes

Well, it doesn’t crash for me, just keeps freezing every few seconds.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. I’ve been thinking if it’s because flash is shutting down on Chrome? I don’t know what’s going to happen to Episode, if flash shuts down.

1 Like

Yeah, mine has never done it either. It’s been doing this just recently.

1 Like

I hope so too, but if it’s only happening to Chrome users, Idk how much they can do about it.

1 Like

I’m not sure what Episode uses for their writer portal but if it was flash they would have told people a while ago

1 Like

I guess so, but from what I’ve heard so far Episode uses flash for their animation, you know to preview animation or characters. I don’t know exactly what they use, not sure. It’s just I’ve known from few post here and stuff.