Portal preview going haywire?

Hi everyone. I just wanted to find out if anyone else is having these issues with their portal previewed? The text seems a bit faded for starters… and it seems like every couple of times I select any of the helpers, they freeze or stop working all together. Sometimes the portal freezes and wont respond at all. Sometimes when I try to work, the previewer goes grey and does this:

If I refresh the page, it works again for just a few minutes and then does all these issues again. It’s getting rather frustrating to refresh my page every 5-10 minutes…

Is anyone else having these portal issues?

25 Likes

This is due to network issues i think.
All we can do is refresh…

2 Likes

Network issues from episode or from my internet connection? I’ve been struggling since yesterday with this, and I’ve got a 5G uncapped internet line… I cant think its issues with my internet.

4 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

Then it’s episode
I used to face this a while ago but it was because of my internet
But maybe now, it is something by episode

Yeah that popped up for me! All I had to do was refresh the screen and it was gone :))

yes, I had it a few times yesterday

no that looks diffrent this is something els

1 Like

I have the same problem. :expressionless:

The previewed freezing as well?

1 Like

Sometimes. :confused:

1 Like

@Episode we need help!

3 Likes

Hi! I have the exact same issue as @Dominique_Seth_Da_Si :frowning:
Do you think @Episode can help us?
I don’t understand what’s going on with the portal…
Either way I hope it goes back to normal soon :slight_smile:

@Summi @ima.gia.nation look at that it wasn’t Safari hating on me lol.

2 Likes

An author on Instagram posted on her stories that what works for her is to select save and then to select the preview button instead of selecting save and preview. I haven’t actually tried it yet but it might be worth a shot.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem and I can’t open my story in the app either. idk how I’m gonna make the contest deadline like this :frowning:

I am also having this same issue.

Seems that Episode already knows about it.

https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360008757614-Technical-Issues

4 Likes

This has happened to me several times. Just refresh your browser.

I submitted a ticket for it. They say it’s a known issue, apparently

3 Likes

I have 1000 times :see_no_evil:

1 Like