PORTAL: Update the Portal Guides/Tutorials to limelight style

I was going through the old guides in the portal the other day and realized just how outdated they all are. I personally found them really helpful when I was starting out, but the fact that the majority of them are in Classic is horrifying!

It would really help new users if we could update them to be in the Limelight style, since that’s the style Episode is moving forward with and also the style most new users are choosing to write their stories in.

Please like and support :two_hearts: Even if you’re a pro at coding now, we all remember how hard it is at the start. So do it for the children new writers :kissing_closed_eyes:

20 Likes

support!

4 Likes
My messed up opinions

I think that they should keep it like that since you can rarely find classic stories nowadays. I usually spend 1-2 hours watching the guides because there are absolutely no good classic stories. The guides remind me of how Episode used to be. No INK, no LL. If the guides were changed to LL, I feel like the classic style would be forgotten little by little. Classic is personally my favorite style, though almost everyone hates it. LL is also a great style, but-- classic reminds me of those cheap movies with bad animations, that’s why I love it. Anyway, feel free to disagree with me :unamused:

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support, mon amie :wink:

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Bump coz this is super important for new writers

1 Like

Bump :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Bump… like pleaseeeeee your new authors are crying episode!

2 Likes

Support! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

Bump :penguin:

1 Like

Bump :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Bump :penguin:

1 Like

Bump :smiley:

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

Support!!!
I would love if they did more of the “advance” tips/helps in Ink and LL. I agree with @rubywrites that if they completely remove the current ones, then Classic will truly die out.

bumpity bump bump.