Positioning of characters

Hey! I am writing a scene where one character is in the middle and there are multiple characters around her drawing their guns towards her, was wondering if someone could helo with the scripting of this.
Thanks so much, Xx

3 Likes

Hey Hun! I could help you xx

3 Likes

awesome thanks so much!

3 Likes

Send me the characters and I’ll make the script xx

3 Likes

sorry I’m new to this, do u mean like the names or like a screenshot

3 Likes

Yeah Hun xx Just send me the number of characters and how you want them placed xx

1 Like

Okay so there are 7 people on screen altogether, 1 of them is centre and then 3 and 3 around her facing guns towards her. Kinda like a circle with her in the center and them surrounding her but not closing off the circle.
Lol sorry idk if that makes sense :rofl:

2 Likes

The key to this is to play with layers, here’s a tutorial that will help you understand them :point_down:t2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlh9xB3l6Gw

4 Likes

@add Gun Pistol Black to BG 1
@add Gun Pistol Black to BG 2
@add Gun Pistol Black to BG 3
@add Gun Pistol Black to BG 4
@add Gun Pistol Black to BG 5
@add Gun Pistol Black to BG 6

@MAINCHARA spot 1.280 168 -1 in zone 1 AND MAIN CHARA moves to layer 3 AND MAINCHARA faces right

&BG 1 spot 1.147 23 65 in zone 1 AND BG 1 moves to layer 2 AND BG 1 faces right AND BG 1 is idle_gun_angry_loop

&BG 2 spot 1.159 301 60 in zone 1 AND BG 2 moves to layer 2 AND BG 2 faces left AND BG 2 is idle_gun_angry_loop

&BG 3 spot 1.177 260 48 in zone 1 AND BG 3 moves to layer 1 AND BG 3 faces left AND BG 3 is idle_gun_angry_loop

&BG 4 spot 1.159 61 55 in zone 1 AND BG 4 moves to layer 1 AND BG 4 faces right AND BG 4 is idle_gun_angry_loop

&BG 5 spot 1.171 103 48 in zone 1 AND BG 5 moves to layer 0 AND BG 5 faces right AND BG 5 is idle_gun_angry_loop

&BG 6 spot 1.177 215 45 in zone 1 AND BG 6 moves to layer -1 AND BG 6 faces left AND BG 6 is idle_gun_angry_loop

Hey Hun! Here’s the script! Lemme know if it works xx And also replace the name of the characters names into your characters names xx :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Awesome thanks @IsisPink I’ll save this for the future Xx

1 Like

Thank you so much @mimiepi
Xx

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.