Positive Messages from TV shows/Movies

This is a thread for positive messages and wonderful quotes from TV shows/cartoons/movies/entertaining videos you’ve watched.

P.S Hopefully people who come across this thread will leave it happy <3

I will start:

Source: By YoungJusticeLover on DeviantArt (The font of the words & the background) HOWEVER the quote comes from Teen Titans Season 4, Episode 6- Troq

It’s a truly beautiful quote ^^ We should spend time with the people who make us feel good about ourselves, and don’t judge us negatively. Never surround yourself with toxic people, you need to do what benefits your happiness the most and is good for your health :purple_heart::green_heart:

Much love JemU776 :rabbit::heart:

Go ahead, list some ; )

12 Likes

~ It’s A Wonderful Life

3 Likes

When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all. - Futurama (maybe it’s not positive but I like it for some reason :laughing:)

3 Likes

my whole life, it kinda means that some days will be good some will be bad.

4 Likes

You always try To make the forum a better place. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Bump :sunny:

For my Buffy lovers:

In case you can't read that nonsense

Every single person down there is ignoring your pain because they’re too busy with their own. The beautiful ones, the popular ones, the guys that pick on you: everyone. If you could hear what they were feeling, the loneliness, the confusion…it looks quiet down there. It’s not It’s deafening.

Everyone feels pain, everyone is going through stuff. Some are much, much better at putting on a brave face.

1 Like

Quote from Slumdog Millionaire –

images

7 Likes

Bump :wink:

Some quotes from the great Bollywood movie 3 Idiots to make your day fairly better (I hope :see_no_evil:) –

6 Likes

Bump :grin:

Bump :partying_face:

• Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” …

Bump :partying_face:

Bump :sunglasses:

Bump :grin:

Bump :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Bump :tv: