Positive Messages from TV shows/Movies

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister, Game Of Thrones.

1 Like

Bump ^^

Bump :unicorn:

Not really a quote but a positive message. There’s a scene at the end of the first season of One day at a time where the protagonist’s daughter’s father doesn’t turn up to her quinces cause she told him she was gay and he was against it. She gets up to do the father & daughter dance and realises he isn’t there. Her mum gets up and does the dance with her. Then her brother, her grandma, 2 other characters who care about her. It shows that despite them not being a nuclear family, they love each other and are getting through it. It showed that families come in all shapes and sizes, and I really felt that.

2 Likes

Bump ^^

Bump :lollipop:

Bump :candy:

Bump :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Bump :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts:

Bump :nerd_face:

Retard

This took me way longer than it should have, but these are some of my favorites, haha.

com-gif-maker-2

giphy-2

2 Likes

Bump :wilted_flower:

Bump

Bump :tv:

I have some from the Disney Descendants movie series

“Here’s a thought: we can try to be friends. Put our history behind us and celebrate our differences.” – Evie

“I’ve learned that you can’t live in fear because it doesn’t actually protect you from anything” – Mal

“It’s time for forgiveness it’s time for new beginnings” – Ben

"We’re stronger together!" - Uma

"I feel like if she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew and knew beauty tips, that she wouldn’t need a prince to make her feel better about herself." - Mal

1 Like

Bump :fairy:

Bump :heart:

Bump :chef: :blob_hearts:

Bump :tv: