Positive/Motivational Vibes ✨

Hello everyone! :blush:

I am making this as a means to share some positivity here on the forums. :grin:

Rules:
:pushpin:You must only post anything that radiates positivity or is motivational. Like a picture/gif, positive/motivational quote, or even a video or song which can be interpreted as something that would spread positivity. And when replying to some remember to be positive and motivational. :grin::heavy_heart_exclamation:

:pushpin:If there is anyone off topic you will be flagged. Meaning no going off topic or creating any sort of drama.

I will start off first. Here have some Motivational Toast. :blush::two_hearts:

Tags

@Andy.smith
@Qwueen
@SHAUNYBOY
@loveyourself
@estherdekker
@Cam
@Eleanor_W-15
@jassie12dw
@ChayChay
@meadowh
@BadassSaasha
@Adam.Epy
@FinnTheGhost

happy%20day%2001

I need this thread since I’m all depresso espresso. So thanks! Tracking!

For anyone having a rough day

Anyone feeling a little sad or lost

This one is just for @Qwueen because I know she goes through a lot everyday :heart: :muscle:

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

:wink:

Stay positive everyone :heart:

This song just heals my soul when I’m sad, because to me, the lyrics speak about how you shouldn’t be afraid of having bad times because they help you recognize your good things in life and it’s just also really catchy :heart: :cloud:

You want positivity?

Sunshine

f10aea8a4987fddad23263d65eb796a2

Always makes me smile.

omg it did make me smile WOAH

:blush:

Jaeduck does that! Happy Duckie. Follow him on Instagram, to see more of his beautiful face, and pretty brown eyes…

Ok, I’ll stop now

I feel like we needed something like this. Great idea @Charity1226!

download%20(1)

8d372b73f665ebfffc4753c2259736e0

l1932036617

Putting this thread on watching, it’s amazing :heart_eyes:

Thanks @Charity1226 :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

@Charity1226 this is amazing!I think I will be here a lot.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor keep it up

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far, or at least will be. Y’all are an amazing group of people and I’m grateful for having met everyone. Feel free to PM me if anything’s troubling you or if anyone just wants to talk, I’ll be here to listen. Sending positive vibes! ^-^

I am listening to a couple of songs, and maybe you have something about this songs:

xx

New favorite thread!

Unknown-20 Unknown-21 Unknown-18 images-3 images-2 Unknown Unknown-23 Unknown-22 Unknown-24 Unknown-19

Have a good day!