Positivity/Happy Thread

Since we can’t have a ranting thread. How about we talk about something positive that’s going in your life or has happened.

I’m excited about going to see Neffex live on 3rd November. Yaaay!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

I’m having a massive house party on Halloween next Thursday to remember my dead dad :blush:, (it’s a positive thought, in a way) !

Aw wicked!!

1 Like

that’s making a duplicate thread, and duplicate threads aren’t allowed on forums.

its my birthday the 31. I am holding a party on sunday

3 Likes

Omg really?! Happy early birthday then hope ya have fun :new_moon_with_face::heart:

Wow what a coincidence! My cousin’s birthday is also on Halloween but she’s turning 8.

1 Like

yeah I am turning 24

1 Like

Aw wicked.

1 Like

I am excited because after all those years trying to convince my parents to get me to swimming practice, they finally did it this year, I LOVE SWIMMING SO MUCH AND I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S FINALLY TRUEEEE

1 Like

Yaaaaaaay!!! I bet you’re excited about starting swimming practice. I wish I could swim but I’m too scared of drowning.

1 Like

Oh don’t worry about that, if you fall you can always try again every time. Don’t let your fears take things away from you. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

its over. but I have just been at the magic festival. and it was awsome. 2 of the days I was a vulentire in the dragon cave. and helped people make papir dragons.

Thanks :slight_smile: I’m like a cat, that hates water lol.

1 Like

Haha :joy: meow

1 Like

Obviously I’m a human and needs water because everyone needs water to drink and clean themselves.

My cat definitely hates baths but I got to wash him since he loves going out.

2 Likes

Errrr… okkkaaayyyy l :joy: l

What on earth are you on about?

Idk

I’m going to an escape room this afternoon! It’s also my little sister’s birthday on the 28th of October, she’s turning 9 (she’s grown so fast!) and we’re going to Spain so she can meet her best friend who recently moved back there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like